College Basketball 2013-2014

Started by ice grillin you, November 03, 2013, 12:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Some good mexican narco shtein, please.

I hit one today so three total...need a couple more hits to bank.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Wiggy and his Jayhawks looking sloppy as hell

PhillyPhreak54

Wiggy not exactly doing well....the 2-3 zone is eating him and Kansas up

PhillyPhreak54

Holy farg this is amazing

They force Stanford into two turnovers and cannot hit a damn shot. Stanford then pushes it down the court and gets an and one with Wiggy taking the foul

Kansas down 7. They can't hit a shot to save their lives

PhillyPhreak54

Kansas made a little run thanks to their pressure

Wiggy just turned it over. Outta control to the hoop

Awful

BigEd76

Three of my Final Four are out already

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Wiggins played like ass in that game. Hopefully he looks better next year in a Sixers uniform.

Also that team is shtein without Embiid.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Wiggy played like shtein.

Bill Self is terrible.

I picked KU to win it all in one bracket thinking that Wiggy would carry them until Embiid came back

BigEd76

The undefeated team gets knocked out before the Sweet 16 too.  This tourney blows

PhillyPhreak54

All the upsets happening are because of poor seeding and structure and the one and done players kill the vibe. Teams don't grow as a team, especially the ones with the top tier recruits. That's why you'll see a team who has been together for awhile take apart a squad with guys who are leaving in a year. No cohesion.

The final shot by Wichita was terrible.

Don Ho

^^^
It was a horrible shot.  Great game.  Wichita St. missed a bunch of easy baskets down the stretch.  That missed dunk on the ally oop from the "other" Wiggins was huge.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I hate those pregame speech look ins they show.  "Hustle, out rebound them, play each possesion by possesion, work harder than they do............"   Duh, ah really coach?  Is that how it's done? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I cringe at the locker room look in stuff. So contrived.