2013 Week 9

Started by BigEd76, October 31, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ben Tate is playing with four cracked ribs. That's pretty ballsy.

Meanwhile Arian foster is hurt again. Probably because he's a vegan.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Super obvious fake spike, but it turns out that still works if you have Andre Johnson.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

7/190/3 TDs before halftime

BigEd76

Kubiak collapsed while heading to the locker room

Munson

The virus from the walking dead has crossed over into NFL coaches
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

I think the possession through the catch has been taken to absurd lengths.  That's two clear catches that have been ruled incomplete (Johnson's catch here & the Bills catch at midfield against the Chiefs).  I get maintaining possession going to the ground (thus completing the act of the catch), but there's a difference in maintaining possession and having to hold the ball without it moving 5 seconds after you're on the ground as the DB is prying at it.

PhillyPhreak54

Completely agree.

It's to the point now where they super slow mo shtein to see if a ball is moving whilst in the grasp of a receiver.

It's asinine

PhillyPhreak54

Another Houston choke job.

MDS

that san diego game was the biggest joke of the week

they had the ball at the 1 inch line...hit every cliche predictable play call

-run up the middle
-corner fade to your best player
-rollout to nowhere

farg mike mccoy i hope he gets sars
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

The offensive PI called against Keenan Allen in the SD/WAS game was the worst call I've ever seen.  The players literally did not touch each other at all during the play.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Reminds me of the foul calls Kobe used to get a decade ago

Don Ho

Are you farging kidding me?  They called offensive PI on that play?  Good Lord.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

gotta give these teams credit...two back up qbs but this has been entertaining
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.