Sixers-Pelicans Lottery Thread

Started by phattymatty, October 30, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

seeing a bunch of different reports on the draft pick...one said it would be in 2017, another a second rounder

basically hinkie hoodwinked the magic. he stole their guy and forced them to give up an extra pick for them. douche.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

It's their own pick back AND a second.

Rome

I caught the half-assed analysis but it's fluff.

Just curious about the real shtein here.

MDS

so basically the sixers are the houston astros of the nba
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Who is the Sixers George Springer??

Rome

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 26, 2014, 09:11:29 PM
It's their own pick back AND a second.

I think that pick was top 14 protected... aka it was never leaving the Sixers. Am I right?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

clearly the goal of the draft was to be able to have their 1st rounder next year

mission accomplished. now nobody needs to watch them next year AGAIN. but yes they have tons of talent stocked.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Choke for Oke next years slogan

SD

Sixers should draft that guy the Nba drafted so they can stash him away in case they find a cure for his disease

Rome

The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes looks good.

Rome