PhillyPhreak54

Gotta be all in on getting Wiggy.

Wiggy
Parker
Exum
Vonleh
Gordon
Embiid

Too risky for him to be any higher in my book. I am equally nervous about Exum too.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 26, 2014, 02:19:24 PM
done nothing?

in 12 months hes taken the worst franchise in the league and made it the most hopeful one....yes his picks still have to come thru...but hes done everything right so far...and btw i think hes overrated but his first pick won rookie of the year

the sixers are not the most hopeful franchise in the league, homer. the rookie of the year is expendable, there is no concensus superstar in the "greatest draft ever" and they might not even have their 1st round pick next year. they could easily continue to be irrelevant and suck for the foreseeable future

there is HOPE but its not because of the special mind of hinkie.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on June 26, 2014, 02:27:20 PM
Exum is as big of a ?? as Embiid just got different reasons. 

I take Wiggijs if he's there.  I MIGHT take Parker whose ceiling is potentially just high enough that it may outweigh Embiid's injury risks.  After that it's Embiid to me.

if exum was a front court player id probably pass on him due to the mystery....but im not passing up a potential superstar who always has the ball in his hands and can get to the rim at will...exums mental makeup is supposedly off the charts as well...plus hes farging 18...i want to see what hes gonna be in three years when hes still only 21

i have zero problem with exum over embiid now with embiid injury issues
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2014, 02:37:21 PM
done nothing?

in 12 months hes taken the worst franchise in the league and made it the most hopeful one....yes his picks still have to come thru...but hes done everything right so far...and btw i think hes overrated but his first pick won rookie of the year

the sixers are not the most hopeful franchise in the league, homer. the rookie of the year is expendable, there is no concensus superstar in the "greatest draft ever" and they might not even have their 1st round pick next year. they could easily continue to be irrelevant and suck for the foreseeable future

sure they are....most cap room in the nba...plus mcw nerlens 3 + 10 and ________??? going forward

hinkie magic has turned this franchise around 180 since this time last year when they were a disgrace

i guess your opinion is that billy king put them where they are today?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2014, 02:33:31 PM

Wiggy
Parker
Exum
Vonleh
Gordon
Embiid

Too risky for him to be any higher in my book. I am equally nervous about Exum too.

if you are that worried about his injuries then it should be like the nfl...take him off your lottery board completely or take him at 3....i dont get not liking him at 3 but liking him at 6

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 26, 2014, 02:49:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2014, 02:33:31 PM

Wiggy
Parker
Exum
Vonleh
Gordon
Embiid

if you are that worried about his injuries then it should be like the nfl...take him off your lottery board completely or take him at 3....i dont get not liking him at 3 but liking him at 6

exactly.  Like I said before, I'd take him at 3, but not at 10.  IF he is somehow there at 10 it is because his foot has fallen off and every team has decided the same thing.

phattymatty

sorry to tell you guys but my irish instinct is telling me that sixers get parker tonight at 3.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't mind gambling on him later. I want a guy at 3 who will play for sure.

Wojo says Marcus Smart is getting heavy consideration from Utah at 5

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 26, 2014, 02:48:13 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2014, 02:37:21 PM
done nothing?

sure they are....most cap room in the nba...plus mcw nerlens 3 + 10 and ________??? going forward

hinkie magic has turned this franchise around 180 since this time last year when they were a disgrace

i guess your opinion is that billy king put them where they are today?

they are an awful franchise that has been a joke for 13 years. still are. still could be. there is HOPE young jedi but nothing and i mean nothing has been accomplished. i couldve done what hinkie has done thus far.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Dillen

I haven't kept up with any of the rumors on who is picking who. At this point are there favorites that are expected to go at 1, 2, etc, or it seems to be all over the place?

PhillyPhreak54

It is all over the place...Embiid's injury has thrown it into crazier speculation.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

gambling on who later? parker? i'm confused.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteSPORTSRADIO 94WIP ‏@SportsRadioWIP 4m

Live Blog: Cavs reportedly asking for 3, 10 and 32 for 1. Should Sixers consider that price? |

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on June 26, 2014, 04:47:44 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

gambling on who later? parker? i'm confused.

Embiid.

I wouldn't mind taking him at 10 or if they traded up to 8ish....but I want a legit player at 3. I don't want Embiid there with all the questions around him

phattymatty

i will go down on a hooker if embiid lasts until 10. no chance in hell.