Sixers-Pelicans Lottery Thread

Started by phattymatty, October 30, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 25, 2014, 02:48:05 PM
Scouts don't know anything about a top 5 pick.

Get new scouts.

hes an austrailian high schooler who hasnt played in a year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

cavs trying to bring in exum at the last second.

i would not complain about him going first.

MDS

cant they just take the thad and the 3 trade and be done with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Exum won't go #1.  The only way he goes to Cleveland is if there's a trade down with Philly, Orlando or Utah

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2014, 02:50:33 PM

Get new scouts.

I know you revel in a state of willful and blissful ignorance but professional talent evaluators simply can't say, 'well, I don't know shtein about this guy, so farg him.'

I mean, they can and they probably would if they worked for the Sixers for the last 30 years, but still...

MDS

lol the hinkie douchebag meter is at 11....hes not even talking to the media on thursday because even 1 SECOND of time away from the war room is too much.

angelo the god hammered patsy scott o neil, who took it like a champ and carried his water.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/audio/angelo-cataldi-and-the-morning-team/

this guy better be right--or else--because hes already at amaro smug levels, and at least roob won something (albeit he inherited a ton of talent but still)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2014, 02:50:15 AM
lol the hinkie douchebag meter is at 11....hes not even talking to the media on thursday because even 1 SECOND of time away from the war room is too much.

angelo the god hammered patsy scott o neil, who took it like a champ and carried his water.

this guy better be right--or else--because hes already at amaro smug levels, and at least roob won something (albeit he inherited a ton of talent but still)

welcome to three days ago

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 25, 2014, 05:30:19 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2014, 02:50:33 PM

Get new scouts.

I know you revel in a state of willful and blissful ignorance but professional talent evaluators simply can't say, 'well, I don't know shtein about this guy, so farg him.'

not only can they but many of them are.....luckily the sixers were provided with a gaggle of his high school games so they are way ahead of the curve....but many people have only ever seen him play 2-5 times...he hasnt played a game since last july and before that he wasnt fully known

Rome

I can see the bottom 15-20 teams ignoring him because he won't be there when they draft but they have to do their due diligence on every player.

ice grillin you

teams arent ignoring him there simply isnt that many games out there from which to form an opinion....bret brown coached in austrailia for many years so he had connects to get tape of him in high school...but other than that there is only a handful of international games that he has ever played that people can get tape of...and the most recent one was a year ago

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

I like watching the media whine about him not talking. Your boy THE CHIEF was bitching and moaning and his kid ripped him on twitter. Eskin tried the "the fans want it" line and his kid and a lot of people responded that the fans don't care if he doesn't talk.

ice grillin you

fans are generally morons especially younger ones so i wouldnt go by them

joshua harris is a shady POS and hinkie is completely wrong in this scenario...theres no arguing that....i just dont have time to rail about it until after this damn draft which could be the greatest sporting event ever

PhillyPhreak54

You gonna make it through the day?

ice grillin you

i dont know....my stomach is just crazy right now....woke up this morning and couldnt believe it was finally here

but forget the sixers how awesome is the whole draft gonna be....it was going to be crazy anyway...with the amount of teams willing to trade to get better right now...and with how deep and good it is and not knowing who is going where...

but now with embiids injury and lebron and melo's free agency the maneuvering is going to be off the charts and with all his assets hinkie magic should be leading the pack

SunMo

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider  36m
Sources: Cavs were calling around offering teams Orlando's picks at 4 & 12 for players last night. Interesting

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider  21m
Magic would take Jabari at 1 I'm told.  But deal isn't done. Cavs were just gauging value of 4th & 12th pick. Sixers also upping offer for 1

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.