Sixers-Pelicans Lottery Thread

Started by phattymatty, October 30, 2013, 11:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The guy who wrote the Jaccson gang story

Eagles_Legendz

I'm a bigger fan of MCW than igy but I'd be fine with Embiid at 3, Vonleh/Randle/Gordon at 7 if they can trade MCW to get that, one of the PGs at 10.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

for what its worth.....just saw on twitter cooney saying the sixers are all on joe-el at three

SD

Cooney was on one of the sports talk radio shows yesterday...he was all over the place with his speculations

MDS

hinkie is a class A douchebag....dont trust a word he says

essentially nobody has a clue what theyre gonna do. strap in and pray for wiggy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on June 22, 2014, 02:58:24 PM
Cooney was on one of the sports talk radio shows yesterday...he was all over the place with his speculations

yeah everyone is...no one knows what hinkie magic is gonna do.....hence the fwiw

BigEd76

The ESPN guys think Jabari half-assed his workout in Cleveland because he wants to go to Milwaukee instead, but the Cavs might be taking him anyway

Also Embiid's agent Tellem is giving medical reports to only certain teams so others (Milwaukee) don't take him

BigEd76

A couple of new articles about Exum

Red Bull

Quote...the "Man of Mystery" narrative prompts merely a tired eye roll, ....

...then Jeff Goodman goes and calls his article:

ice grillin you

saric signed a euro deal yesterday and wont be in the nba for at least two years

PhillyPhreak54

@EliotShorrParks: Chad Ford on the B.S. Report says some teams are concerned about Embiid's "bone density & blood work issues", in addition to foot/back

ice grillin you

just am embarrassing and irresponsible tweet from whoever that dope is....its not at all what ford said....he said the diets are different in africa so people who grow up there might have a different physical makeup but its nothing that wouldnt be fixed with an americanized training regiment...it wasnt like he was saying people thought embiid has "blood issues" like he has a disease or something....twitter is out of control

anyway the teams that are "concerened" about it are the celtics who are hoping to god he drops to them at 6

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 24, 2014, 07:40:31 AM
saric signed a euro deal yesterday and wont be in the nba for at least two years

this is AMAZING....can you imagine in a few years the whole spectrum doing the saric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnR-I2T5zD0#t=146

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 24, 2014, 02:14:59 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 24, 2014, 07:40:31 AM

this is AMAZING....can you imagine in a few years the whole spectrum doing the saric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnR-I2T5zD0#t=146

I tried to find that the other day on youtube to post here but forgot where I saw it.  That video is amazing.