Week 6 NFL 2013

Started by QB Eagles, October 10, 2013, 08:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Griffin is terrible this year.

MDS

congrats to the texans fan

who knew they had it in them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 13, 2013, 05:49:13 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 13, 2013, 04:47:22 PM
easy wont last, will he

lol.....i cant eve imagine the state he is in right now....who is worse off right now....easy or spads?

I'm fine.  Get back to me when he's losing all his games after the bye

Speaking of that Raiders game yesterday, here's a classic drive:

Quote1-10- (7:26) (Shotgun) 2-T.Pryor pass incomplete short right to 80-R.Streater [50-J.Houston]. PENALTY on OAK-63-L.Mady, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at 50 - No Play.
1-20-OAK 40 (7:20) 2-T.Pryor sacked at OAK 28 for -12 yards (91-T.Hali).
2-32-OAK 28 (7:20) (Shotgun) PENALTY on OAK-2-T.Pryor, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at OAK 28 - No Play.
2-37-OAK 23 (6:22) (Shotgun) 2-T.Pryor sacked at OAK 12 for -11 yards (29-E.Berry).
3-48-OAK 12 (5:42) (Shotgun) 2-T.Pryor pass incomplete short middle to 45-M.Reece (97-A.Bailey).
4-48-OAK 12 (5:38) 7-M.King punts 46 yards to KC 42, Center-59-J.Condo, downed by OAK-35-C.Chekwa.

General_Failure

He really is changing. 3rd and 48 used to be a draw play.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

that was oakland, kc was on defense

australia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Well then...

Face down ass up

ice grillin you

i love when doods get excited at seeing a bikini bottom because its under a cheerleader skirt

its even better when grown ups do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I remember they had a shot of an Eagles cheerleader who had a massive camel toe...that was nice

ice grillin you

thats at least something

the above you can see on any beach in america btwn june and august
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol and I look at every last one of them too...well not every one, but the ones worth lookin'.

MDS

i think havas jerked it to that thing

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on October 16, 2013, 02:25:36 AM
i think havas jerked it to that thing
he just had some guilt because the booty wasn't up to his standards
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons