Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The pink! Its way overdone! I am ok with some recognition but this is too much

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCHAUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

MDS

lol texans fans are only starting to lose it with him

if he were an eagle he wouldve been run out of town 5 years ago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It cracks me up that is has taken so long for him to catch real heat. And when they rip him its not even good...these people need lessons on how to blast a guy

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2013, 08:33:29 PM
is it the pink that gets you meatheads upset?

or is the hatred of women

It's called pink washing. I had an ultra feminist teacher in college who was the most anti-breast cancer awareness person on the planet. Think of me with Global Warming now times that by 1000.

She wrote papers on the manipulation companies use to exploit breast cancer awareness for their own gain...WAY more than other charities. The NFL is no different, they're actually one of the worst.

MDS

conglomerates do this type of thing all the time....the world is evil, full of greedy people exploiting lesser people. singling out the nfl for pinking shtein up for a few weeks isnt solving any problems

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2013, 08:39:59 PM
It cracks me up that is has taken so long for him to catch real heat. And when they rip him its not even good...these people need lessons on how to blast a guy

its a loser fanbase...they do things like go to baltimore city hall and take a picture saying "this is texans country." their players got varsity jackets. their the eighth wheel in a two team state. so theyre that pesky little brother except unlike raider fans they dont react violently they react like a bunch of dorks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

nm
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I don't like the fact that none of the money actually gets to breast cancer research, but it makes some idiots feel better and other idiots froth with testosterone-fueled rage, so we all win. Except anyone with chick cancer.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2013, 06:32:53 PM
Shady says...

QuoteLesean McCoy ‏@CutonDime25 1m

Knowshon sucks RT @RealSkipBayless: Peyton is doing what Peyton always does. But Knowshon is KILLING the Cowboys.

lol this is great. What's his beef with Moreno again? just that he was picked ahead of him?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: Munson on October 06, 2013, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 06, 2013, 06:32:53 PM
Shady says...

QuoteLesean McCoy ‏@CutonDime25 1m

Knowshon sucks RT @RealSkipBayless: Peyton is doing what Peyton always does. But Knowshon is KILLING the Cowboys.

lol this is great. What's his beef with Moreno again? just that he was picked ahead of him?

He's got a chip on his sideline shoulder.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't know he had a problem with with Knowshon but it's funny....better than him going scorched earth on his kids mother.

SCHAUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Shady sends the strippers off the bus when they start trouble before they go ham on his head with champagne bottle ala Jacoby Jones. He knows whats up

General_Failure

Or a girl in a club bathroom.

What are we talking about again?

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Schaub's breast cancer...keep up!