Week Five 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Joekel carted off the field in Jacksonville with a leg injury.

Go Jaguars!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

the empty seats in miami is beyond embarrassing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

The Cowboys look like they give a shtein early

ice grillin you

SD

MDS

great dallas crowd today

fired up in arlington
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2013, 08:30:59 PM
im probably way off on this but i think dallas is different this year....i think they win the division and win a playoff game or two

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Was out watching the Eagles game, come back to find igy negadelph-ing up the Eagles thread in a game they won by double digits and slurping the Boys about a game they will lose by double digits. A relief to know nothing has changed on CF while I was away.

MDS

reverse jinx from igor!

p.s. i noticed shore calls the great white havas 'igor' and it cracks me up. its such a stupid name but its shore so what the farg

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 06, 2013, 05:37:03 PM
Was out watching the Eagles game, come back to find igy negadelph-ing up the Eagles thread in a game they won by double digits and slurping the Boys about a game they will lose by double digits. A relief to know nothing has changed on CF while I was away.

never been a homer never will be