Week Five 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

that yesman nark easy would do it too

easy = santangelo from the wire
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2013, 09:52:30 PM
that yesman nark easy would do it too

ha....easy!!!...answer for yourself

wow atlanta is a joke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

awful

The Falcons are a joke

MDS

being spadaros bitch is one the negative mark on easy's plate

otherwise he is basically the greatest person ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 07, 2013, 09:47:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
remember when marty's retard son was on the emb, hed act like a freakshow, then spadaro would run circles around protecting him?

lol what? This might be the first time I have ever wished I had once been a poster on the EMB.

It was Brad Childress's son. His name was Andy. I'm pretty sure he went into the Marines.

PhillyPhreak54

It wasn't Marty's kid - we believed it was Brad Childress' but never got confrmation.

If Rex is fired I want him running the Eagles D. I love Rex

MDS

oh shtein really? i always thought it was marty's

PhillyPhreak54

Nah he was around before Marty...

ice grillin you

so easy and spads were defending the guy and he might not have even been his son....that would be classic

PhillyPhreak54

If I recall Ed, or any of us, really defended him. I think we suspended him a few times

MDS

im pretty spadro admitted once it was him

of course i couldnt remember which terrible coach's son it was, so what the farg do i know

ice grillin you

so basically the lil guy completely made all this up or got it completely wrong

General_Failure

Business as usual, then.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Back when all this was going down lil guy was still riding his bike around the northeast in a Donny Mac jersey

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2013, 10:12:34 PM
so basically the lil guy completely made all this up or got it completely wrong

sort of

i got the coach wrong, but there def. was a little childress acting like a dumbass on the emb and spadaro definitely knew who he was. the easy part im just farging with him.

as one of spadaro's yesmen i just assume he played gestapo police