2013 Philadelphia Flyers season thread

Started by SD, October 02, 2013, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

lol @ a 10 minute misconduct for simmons.  what a crock of farging horseshtein.

the nhl has turned into such a Hoyda league.  christ.

Seabiscuit36

huge win, Vinny needs to be thrown into the sun
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Anyone have a good feeling about tomorrow?  I feel kind of iffy.  Think NY is probably 60% or so to win.  Really need Mason to duplicate today.  No soft goals 5 mins in.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 29, 2014, 11:40:48 PM
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/04/video-flyers-and-rangers-fans-brawl-in-section-209.html

idiots

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 30, 2014, 01:54:10 AM
Anyone have a good feeling about tomorrow?  I feel kind of iffy.  Think NY is probably 60% or so to win.  Really need Mason to duplicate today.  No soft goals 5 mins in.

Flyers lose 3-1. There's the whole momentum factor but they haven't used that to their advantage this series, don't think they'll start now.

ice grillin you

i agree...rangers will win 3 or 4 to one in a game that might not even be that close...

Rome

If they play the way they played last night and Mason is anywhere close to last night they'll win.

Tall order, though.

farg it.  I'm all in with these iceholes.

ice grillin you

i think they have a def chance to win...id make it around where legendz put it...at about 60-40 rangers...so its not like i dont think they flyers have a solid chance...i just think the rangers are going to lock it down

one thing i can guarantee is the under....i will be all over that

ice grillin you

QuoteWayne Simmonds scored three goals as the Flyers avoided elimination in their first-round series against the Rangers with a 5-2 win in Game 6. He's the first NHL player to record a hat trick in a playoff game in which his team could have been eliminated since 2012, when the Penguins' Jordan Staal scored three goals in Pittsburgh's 10-3 victory in Game 4 of its first-round series against the Flyers. Simmonds is the fifth Flyer to score three goals in a playoff game in which Philadelphia was on the brink of a postseason exit. The others were Rosaire Paiement (1968), Rick MacLeish (1975), Brian Propp (1981) and Peter Zezel (1986).

Rome

Man I miss Zezel.  He was a crazy farger back when we were the youngins.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Crossing Broad was doing a story about the fights breaking out last night at the game.  In one of the comments Chad Pradelli from action news asks for witnesses to call him for a story he's doing on it. 
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/04/so-heres-what-happened-in-the-fight-it-sounds-like-rangers-fans-are-mostly-to-blame.html

Of course someone googles his name, and this classic comes up. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5252Kx37vXU
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

The Flyers haven't lost a game 7 since Tampa Bay 10 years ago, and two of those wins were on the road.  But yea, 4-1 Rangers so I'm not called homer E

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it