2013 Philadelphia Flyers season thread

Started by SD, October 02, 2013, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

As bad as Giroux was for the first six games he was worse tonight. Bad decisions, no handle, couldn't connect on passes. I'd be shocked if we don't hear about an injury now that golf season has begun because he was farging awful.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 30, 2014, 09:50:57 PM
meh.  They overachieved and the Rangers were the better team.  Go Western Conference

(Not that anyone gives a shtein, but the Flyers have the #17 pick in the draft)

and heres easy with the "its no big deal" followed by draft talk

the only thing missing a hyperbolic igy rant ("THEY WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER PLAYOFF GAME EVER!!") and donho spouting nonsense to himself at 4am eastern time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

But seriously, nothing sucks worse than rooting for the flyers. The disappointment of being an eagles fan pales in comparison.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Why are you on so early? You're usually burning the midnight oil with Donny.

I think Havas passed out with a crack juice IV in his arm and his Hartnell jersey on

LBIggle

can the name hartnell be added to the filter?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2014, 10:00:36 PM
Why are you on so early? You're usually burning the midnight oil with Donny.

I think Havas passed out with a crack juice IV in his arm and his Hartnell jersey on

im off today...got back in time to watch 2 periods of hockey. my first 2 this year.

like everyone else, ill stop watching now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Meh... unfortunately, the better team won.  Mason gave them a fighting chance, but they couldn't get anything going offensively.  Can't say I ever really had hope after the Rangers went up 2-0.

My son's reaction was a lot like mine when the Eagles' lost to the Raiders in Super Bowl XV.  Bitter tears.  That bothered me more than the loss itself.

I wish I had more faith in Holmgren, but he's only slightly better than Amaro.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I'm on my farging way. Put the Tecate on ice.

Geowhizzer

I'll still watch some.  Can't overdose on the shteinstorm called the Phillies right now.

May also watch a bit more of the NBA playoffs when I have the TV on.  Time is limited in May, though.  Busiest month of the school year.

PhillyPhreak54

I know I've got homeristic tendencies but watching some a Flyers fans after this loss is hilarious. Place blame on Giroux and watch the sharks attack.

Eagles_Legendz

Hartnell is signed through 2019?  That's a real thing?

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2014, 10:51:19 PM
I know I've got homeristic tendencies but watching some a Flyers fans after this loss is hilarious. Place blame on Giroux and watch the sharks attack.

he started off the season terribly and ended it terribly.. that was about the only consistent thing he did this year.

sorry. he fell a lot.