Started by reese125, October 01, 2013, 07:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

TexasEagle

Quote from: General_Failure on October 06, 2013, 04:26:46 PM
Good job of Brown to stay in bounds on that run. :yay

Would have been a lot easier if he ran toward the opposing endzone and not the sideline.

NC_Eagle

Didn't get to watch the game (at work), is it still the End of Days this season?  ???

Ok, Ok, it was just the Giants...
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

MDS

54321 white people GO

NICK FOLES BITCH
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Nice win yesterday.  The defense is still putrid.   LOL @ the qb controversy brewing.   If Vick wasn't such an indecisive meathead on the field it'd be a no-brainer.  Gotta hand it to Foles for ripping apart the worst defense in the NFL not named the Eagles, though.

First place.

QB Eagles

The Giants D is legitimately worse than the Eagles D. They might be the only team I can say that about, though.

SunMo

the eagles offense is legit and as soon as they get better in the redzone they are going to be a real problem.

the defense is the defense... the giants helped with a lot of the turnovers yesterday.  they still aren't getting much of a pass rush when they blitz and the corners play too soft for my liking.  i get trying to take away the home run pass but getting dink and dunked to death is more annoying than giving up bombs.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

shorebird

I don't know why anyone including Kelly would want Mike Vick behind center. Foles is and has been the better option for this team.

Rome

Agreed Shore.   Kelly is stuck with him and has to play the guy.

reese125

it was a nice win--but how did I guess people would say this about foles today

foles played a legit 0-5 team with a disgusting defense, but he's now the better option? lets see what happens when defenses clamp down on mccoy now that the threat of vick running is not there. foles is not the future, not better than vick and poses way less of a threat in chips offense.

not sure if you saw it yesterday, but there is nothing special about chips offense--it's just different than reid's. instead of the fake play action you now have the fake shotgun handoff

SunMo

well chips offense has had four 3 and outs this year.  andy usually had that in a half.

you're right though, same offenses
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.