2013-14 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by BigEd76, September 30, 2013, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I love Stark, but is there anyone who either 1) knows anything, and I mean anything, about baseball or b) has even a casual interest in the Phillies who thinks that the team has no issues beyond Rollins? It's a ridiculous premise.

The only reason that the Rollins issue is drawing all the heat and light is that soap opera shtein sells more papers than pointing out for the 100th time that the team has zero offense. Drama shtein like this is gonna be the only way anyone cares enough to read about the Phils this year.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Don Ho

:-D
whoa J, that may be the biggest picture ever posted on this board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha I don't know how to resize it.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Thank you!

Ten days until they begin the season sweeping Todd's Rangers

MDS

you hate amaro but you think his team is going to do well?

p.s. the rangers are pretty good and are 1000x time the organization the phillies are
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Galvis was hospitalized with a staph infection in his leg and will start the year on the DL

smeags

the last of the '08ers just got rid of their tickets.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Now Galvis is being tested for MRSA, so they need to disinfect the clubhouse

Minnesota put Worley on waivers.  Get?  (He's been Adam Eaton levels of awful)

Also some positive news for once:  that stupid white tower in the outfield parking lot that blocks the city skyline is being lowered 50 feet

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Frandsen was sent to the minors and has 72 hours to accept or become a FA

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on March 21, 2014, 04:05:58 PM
The snorkelings?

I typed in The Philthies and snorkeling pops up?  WTF?

Don Ho

Saw somewhere Burnett wasn't to concerned about his performance this spring.  I was calling 75 wins.  >70 is really looking like the winner.