dear roob,

YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN IDIOT!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

amaro says that cole hamels is "fine"

you cant make this shtein up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

lol @ this putrid lineup.  i wonder if geo is going to see this coat hangar abortion?

ice grillin you

their opening day lineup will be marginally better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

the sixers line up is better than that.

also - i'm pretty sure they're going to get fined over it.  they're supposed to have a minimum of (3) projected starters in each away lineup and revere is the only one i'm seeing there.

Don Ho

I forgot Tony Gwynn Jr. was on the roster.  I keep forgetting about Smugweiler's youth movement and how well it's progressing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on March 09, 2014, 10:28:40 AM
lol @ this putrid lineup.  i wonder if geo is going to see this coat hangar abortion?

Actually in St. Augustine with my son's 4th grade class.  Olive Garden FTL.  :puke

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 09, 2014, 10:49:15 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 09, 2014, 10:28:40 AM

Actually in St. Augustine with my son's 4th grade class.  Olive Garden FTL.  :puke

my parents live in st augustine -- they actually have some pretty damn good restaurants there.  wtf are you doing at olive garden

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Can't imagine taking a bus load of brats to The Columbia.

Don Ho

Papsmear pitched the 7th today:

4 Hits 5 Runs

Go team go!

QB Eagles

The only way to enjoy this season is going to be remembering that it's Rube's last year.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't believe that. I think his daddy Monty keeps him

MDS

rube will be fired...monty does shtein it just takes forever and generally he needs someone else to make the decision for him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteRyan Lawrence ‏@ryanlawrence21 14m

Of course, the Phillies entered today last in the major leagues in nearly every offensive category this spring