2013-14 Phillies Offseason Thread

Started by BigEd76, September 30, 2013, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the red flags were up before he was even signed

does anyone really think the phillies would get a top notch international player...if dook was any good he would have signed with boston new york la ect.....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

today's game is on MLBN but it's the YES crew and they're gonna talk about Tanaka all day

SD

Moyer has a good baseball voice. He's a little rough but he has potential. Stairs reminds me of a Keith Jones type. Not a great voice and sort of blurts his opinion out there.

Rome

I cracked up a couple times.  Regardless, they're not Wheels and that's an all time WIN.

MDS

i cant watch preseason games but i dont even want to enter the tom mccarthy world

not now not ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Phils are hitting a robust .196

Good for worst in the league

Don Ho

Crowd actually booed at the end of the game at Bright House today.  Lincoln (who ever the farg that is) was pitching top 9th and threw the ball away to third which allowed Braves tying run to score.  Bums 1-2-3 bottom 9th.  Game tied 2-2 umps say we're done, going home.  Crowd boos but of course TMac says they're pissed about no free baseball.  Yeah right.  They booed because this team sucks big time even in practice.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lincoln is the dude they got for Turkey Bacon Kratz

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteBob Ford ‏@bobfordsports 34m

#Phillies Hamels suffers "tired arm" setback. Unsure when will be ready to pitch.

ice grillin you

MDS

there are 3 people now being considered for the 5 spot...i follow this team...i have never heard of any of them

kendrick and carmona are the 3 and 4 and that is straight BAD
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Amaro should be fired.  From a cannon.

ice grillin you

roob coming on the pulse of the city in a few minutes

this could be fun

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteChris Branch ‏@ChrisBranchTNJ 1m

Phillies hitters this spring: .189 with a .580 OPS.

MDS

Earvin Santana rumors have started.

The question isn't will they be better than the Mets it's will they be better than the Marlins?