Week 4 - NFL

Started by ice grillin you, September 26, 2013, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if the rams had adrian peterson instead of derek richardson they would run the ball so much better
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Richardson isn't even the problem..the run blocking is awful. They've had 6 blockers vs. 6  defenders (or 7 blockers for 7 defenders) so many times and every time there has been one 49er defender running free. Just awful
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Darryl Derrick...same thing.

Sam Bradford is a bum. This guy is just awful.

Nick Foles to STL!

PhillyPhreak54

Know who else is a bum?

Brian Schottenheimer. The fact he has a job is amazing to me.

Straight up garbage.

Munson

This Rams offense is sooooooooooooo baddddddddddd
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Watching them tonight reminded me of the 98 Eagles offense.  No attempts to attack downfield, lots of drinking, dunking, check downs and incomplete passes.

Munson

At least the 98 Eagles had the break out season from Duce...also might have been the year of the Koy whip at Favre, if I remember correctly.

MDS

sheep watching thursday night football

goodell collects his trillions

on to the next day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on September 27, 2013, 12:22:33 AM
At least the 98 Eagles had the break out season from Duce...also might have been the year of the Koy whip at Favre, if I remember correctly.

It was also the year that Koy whipped GF into loving him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2013, 02:41:25 AM
sheep watching thursday night football

goodell collects his trillions

on to the next day

until you stop watching all together this means nothing

and for the record i watched cfb 95% of the evening

MDS

not even close

tnf is an abomination...horrible games and horrible matchups on a horrible network with amateur presentation in a blatant cashgrab by the league. nobody wants to play on thursdays, nobody likes it when their team has a game on thursday, nobody wants these games. i will not support them.

BUT they average somewhere between 7-10 million per which beats just about everything on tv---other sports, other tv shows, whatever.

but keep supporting the exploitation of unpaid laborers instead. its better!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

eveything about the nfl is a cash grab....accept it or dont....but dont bitch and still watch regardless of the day its on

MDS

football on a sunday isnt...monday kinda sorta is but its not really a big thing to have 1 less day of preparation. and the games on monday are good, the product isnt any different.

thursday...for a variety of reasons, up to and including the increased injury risk, is a different story.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy looks terrible. At what point do they look beyond Dalton for a new QB?