Week Four: Eagles at Broncos

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

You know who's awesome? Howie Roseman.

Scratch that

Jeffrey Lurie

We had Kelly Green unis

Now we have midnight green, wind turbines and solar panels, and a zesty team. He's too liberal for his own good. I hope he sells the team to some angry Republican dickhead.

Zanshin

Peyton Manning is on my fantasy team. So, of course they'll let up runs and special teams TDs. Even in losing, they disappoint me.

Rome

Let's talk about motherfargers throwing snowballs at Santa.  Or batteries. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2013, 08:04:56 PM
QuoteTwo great back to back catches by Maehl. Dragged a Broncos corner for like 15 additional yards, then scores the TD. I hope that's the first of many many TDs for Foles to Maehl.

QuoteGreat catch and run by Jeff Maehl, then he scored a touchdown on the next play. I thought he was Zach Ertz at first as he showed the strength and determination of a bull.

QuoteNick Foles comes in and rather easily leads a scoring drive, with Maehl catching the TD. Vick's days should be numbered, and I believe Maehl needs to be getting more playing time.

the other cf, ladies and gents.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

ice grillin you

seriously do the eagles have one player 25 or under that would even be considered promising...much less good

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 29, 2013, 08:18:29 PM
seriously do the eagles have one player 25 or under that would even be considered promising...much less good

Casey Matthews :D

Let's see. McCoy and Maclin are still both 25. Outisde of them, there's Foles, Barkley, and maybe the other RBs if you want to stretch it.

ice grillin you

ooops I thought shady was 26

mack is vanilla bean

General_Failure

I don't know how to break this to you, IGY, but bad teams are made up of lots of bad players.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 29, 2013, 08:18:29 PM

See current Phillies roster
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2013, 08:04:56 PM
QuoteTwo great back to back catches by Maehl. Dragged a Broncos corner for like 15 additional yards, then scores the TD. I hope that's the first of many many TDs for Foles to Maehl.

QuoteGreat catch and run by Jeff Maehl, then he scored a touchdown on the next play. I thought he was Zach Ertz at first as he showed the strength and determination of a bull.

QuoteNick Foles comes in and rather easily leads a scoring drive, with Maehl catching the TD. Vick's days should be numbered, and I believe Maehl needs to be getting more playing time.

the other cf, ladies and gents.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling the Jeff Maehl thing.  Gun to temple now.  Jesus farging Christ.  No wonder people shoot each other.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on September 29, 2013, 08:05:56 PM
You know who's awesome? Howie Roseman.

Scratch that

Jeffrey Lurie

We had Kelly Green unis

Now we have midnight green, wind turbines and solar panels, and a zesty team. He's too liberal for his own good. I hope he sells the team to some angry Republican dickhead.

I don't know if he was a Republican, but Norman Braman was definitely a fleshpophead.

NC_Eagle

Get blown out by the best team in the league lead by a top 5 all time QB, in the coach's 4th career game using players inherited from the last coach that don't fit his system.

SLIT WRISTS IT'S ALL OVER.  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.