Week Four: Eagles at Broncos

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

So Dallas has the Broncos next week, the Eagles have the Giants. The Eagles could be in first place with a W next week.

General_Failure

The Denver defense has packed it in. Time for Foles to go nuts and score a bunch to steal a win!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

why is foles in?  was vick hurt?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Next 5 games has to be one of the softest schedules I've ever seen and the Eagles are no where near good enough to capitalize on it. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on September 29, 2013, 07:11:02 PM
So Dallas has the Broncos next week, the Eagles have the Giants. The Eagles could be in first place with a W next week.

They're just going to get the other Manning to complete the double penetration.

General_Failure

So that's three new team records for the Broncos this game. Good for them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Worst defense I've ever seen.  The local station shut it off midway thru the 3rd.  Kinda happy about it, actually.

I hope Howie is happy about this debacle he's built.

MDS

this team...whats the word im looking for...oh yea.

SUCKS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Henery ought to be cut on principle. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Giants have scored 7 points in their last two games...

Next week they'll drop 30

ice grillin you

can we all safely say that lane johnson farging sucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i know its way way down the list of things to talk about but alex henery is terrible

noodle leg on top of that he misses at least once per game from 40 something.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.