Week Four: Eagles at Broncos

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Geowhizzer

This game should be highly entertaining... for everyone but Philadelphia Eagle fans.

MDS

i feel strangely confident about this game...i cant figure out why. it makes no sense but it seems like one of those games that just happens for no apparent reason in today's nfl

eagles 34
broncos 28

if im wrong well who cares. this place isnt real and none of you exist.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I expect them to get blown out.  I mean seriously kicked in the face.  Considering my instincts about those idiots are often 100% inaccurate, it wouldn't surprise me if they somehow eked out a win, though.

Bottom line is they have Manning and the Eagles have Vick.  I just can't see any way the Eagles overcome that monumental difference in talent.

SD

Rome

Which would you rather have as the Eagles quarterback?

Diomedes

The Broncos aren't going to win every game and they'll probably drop one to a lousy team, but I don't think it's gonna be to the farging Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 28, 2013, 04:39:10 AM
if im wrong well who cares. this place isnt real and none of you exist.

Post of the decade!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Run/Incomplete pass/ no receivers open is my favorite start to any drive.

At least punt coverage is consistently enjoyable to watch.

Hey look, third down and an underneath route is left wide farging open.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Peyton Manning definitely needs free 1st downs. 

QB Eagles

Denver pretty much guaranteed to score here now. Thanks Fletcher Cock.