Week Four: Eagles at Broncos

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Ok, I remember now.

It was the Kurt Coleman/Nate Allen special.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Last time the Birds were in Denver, it was TO's last game as an Eagle before the organization said "farg this"

Don Ho

TO scored on a long catch and run after the Bronco defender fell.  If I recall the birds tried to keep it close but Jake the Snake and the Broncos ended up winning by quite a bit.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Eagles went down 28-0 early, but scored 21 unanswered...then a stalled drive or turnover and Eagles end up losing 40 something to 28 I think.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 24, 2013, 08:28:19 PM
Austin Collie was knocked out that day.

Let's do this!

i remember that game.  remember trent cole (i think?) touching the back of mannings helmet on a pass play and getting called for roughing the passer?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

haha oh shtein yeah...it was ridiculous.

Billy Davis, god bless his non-defensive coordinator soul, said he's been watching that game a lot. And Cole said in his interview yesterday that he remembers something they did that game that threw Peyton off.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2013, 12:23:14 PM
And Cole said in his interview yesterday that he remembers something they did that game that threw Peyton off.

bwahahaaha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

@cecillammey: In three games this season, Manning's average pass has traveled 8.0 yards downfield, his shortest since 2006. #Broncos

i noticed this too...i think his arm is done as far as the deep passes he used to throw.  if the eagles had corners that could come close to jamming the broncos that would be the strategy and attack the LT
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

his arm was a lot weaker last year and still in games at mile high the last two years hes thrown for 38 td and 4 int.....just retarded

must be the light air

hbionic

Quote from: SunMo on September 25, 2013, 02:01:40 PM
@cecillammey: In three games this season, Manning's average pass has traveled 8.0 yards downfield, his shortest since 2006. #Broncos

i noticed this too...i think his arm is done as far as the deep passes he used to throw.  if the eagles had corners that could come close to jamming the broncos that would be the strategy and attack the LT

I know talent/personnel and lack thereof....but the Eagles should play like that regardless. It's not like they're going to fare any better leaving the underneath routes open. Just have them learn on the job. Why do people play like hoydas?

methdeez

Quote from: SunMo on September 25, 2013, 02:01:40 PM

Might be the fact that Welker is getting 10 catch a game.

Don Ho

Let's just get this shtein over with:

Broncos 45
Birds 27
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

38-28 broncos but it wont be that close

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Broncos 48
Eagles 24

And not as close as the score would indicate.