Week Four: Eagles at Broncos

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2013, 04:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 24, 2013, 08:17:26 AM
i wish morons would stop posting offensive stats in relation to historical numbers because they dont mean shtein....this is a completely different era that is going to be smashing records on a weekly basis

Not only that, but when your team is 1-2 and still somewhat inconsistent on offense, having the 8th highest yardage total in history is pretty meaningless.  I mean, I guess it's sort of kind of impressive since the Eagles have managed to do it with about 60 min TOP in 3 games, but other that that it doesn't mean diddly.  It's a cool feat for Denver because they're 3-0 and really good.  The Eagles are a shtein show who dumbed themselves into the top 10 of a useless stat record.  GO TEAM!

ice grillin you

exactly....i wanna farging punch "roob" in the throat at least twice a day.... hes a farging sickening homer that makes pg look like an igy type hater

also each team has played one good defense.....denver put up 49....the eagles put up 16 and 5....thats turnovers not rebounds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

i don't think chip comes out and runs the uptempo offense because he knows he has to hold onto the ball.  you can't pigeonhole him into one style, he adapts to the situation.  it made me lol to hear angelo saying today that chip has said he'll run the hurryup all the time no matter what.  chip actually has said the opposite of that multiple times.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the problem with not running the hurry up is that it hurts the running game yet they still have a horrible qb

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

if the eagles don't run the hurry up they lose an edge that they can't afford to lose... and that's catching a good football team on their heels that they will desperately need to play catch up to manning

problem also though is Vick is dumber than a fork.. and to rely on his quick decision skills all game long is assinine. i mean shtein... has he ever gone to the line of scrimmage pre-snap, pointed and communicated with his o-line to where the blitz just "might" come. Love his arm hate his brain.

hbionic

Regardless...it's fun to have all of this 'hope' pre-snap and have it turn into despair mid-play and end up with depression and disbelief at the end of the play...all in about 5 seconds. Each play. Every game. Every year. Go Eagles!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Peyton is bitching about having only 5 days to prepare for the Eagles while we had 9

1. The Eagles players were off until today
2. The Eagles had 3 games in 11 days
3. The Eagles have to fly out to Denver to face you
4. You're still gonna score 50

wah

ice grillin you

him saying they are playing "a really good team" this week is much worse

Sgt PSN

Peyton could drop 30 on this defense after a 36 hr coke binge and no prep. Give him 1 hr of sober film study and he's good to go.  Eagles d ain't that hard to figure out.

hbionic

Is watching a simulated game on Madden considered film study?

General_Failure

No, because players make tackles in Madden sometimes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Remember when Sean McDermott beat Peyton at The Linc?!

It can be done again!

Let's go!

hbionic

I truly don't remember that. I thought he was undefeated against the birds.

PhillyPhreak54

Austin Collie was knocked out that day.

Let's do this!