Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Ha - just got switched to Dallas-SD.

Sgt PSN

SD

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

So this is pretty much going as expected.

Don Ho

NFL Redzone said "let's focus our attention on a more competitive game, taterskins/Raiders".  Good God.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahahaha farging amazing

Pieces of shtein.

QB Eagles

Not saying that one was his fault, but while we're complaining about Eagles players, Donnie Jones looked like shtein all game. Kept plowing it into the endzone.

Don Ho

I thought the flloods were over in Colorado?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 29, 2013, 06:50:01 PM
Ha - just got switched to Dallas-SD.

I remember in 1998 the Eagles were getting blown out in Denver at halftime and instead of going back to that game, they went to another game.  As the halftime show was coming to a close, James Brown says "In the interest of showing you a competitive game, those of you watching the Eagles and Broncos will be taken out to (some NFL city) to see the game between (2 NFL teams). 

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Meaningless miss, but Henery has missed a FG in 3 straight games.  Cut him. 

PhillyPhreak54

Time to dump Alex Henery.

Great farging pick, Howie

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 29, 2013, 06:52:52 PM
So this is pretty much going as expected.

I didn't expect this many points from the Eagles.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Kind of want to see the back up burn these motherfargers.  Go Brock Go!