Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

methdeez

phillycrew

Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2013, 10:15:58 AM
I can't believe anyone who calls himself an Eagles fan would be happy for Reid.

Awful human being, period.

They are not mutually exclusive ideas.  It's okay to be an eagles fan and a decent human being...

smeags

Quote from: phillycrew on September 20, 2013, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2013, 10:15:58 AM
I can't believe anyone who calls himself an Eagles fan would be happy for Reid.

Awful human being, period.

They are not mutually exclusive ideas.  It's okay to be an eagles fan and a decent human being...

oh no, no, no, no .... that would mean the national media is wrong and that just doesn't happen.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

I hope Reid achieves the same level of success in KC that he did in Philly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eagaholic

If I could have any wish for AR in KC it is that he loses 4 straight SBs to the Eagles

Rome

Reid is awful.  Close thread.

ice grillin you

chipper will be coaching georgia when andy is still winning games in KC

hbionic

I like Chipper more and more every game. I still see a lot of potential with this guy and I know he's going to learn from his mistakes. He's just like Obama...he inherited a huge steaming pile of shtein and he's expected to work miracles with it in one season.

I have very low expectations for this season, but I'm hopeful they can make a push for the playoffs next season...if the get some pieces in there.

I hate the defense play calling so far, trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Throw these fargers in the fire. Make the play real defense instead of this cushioned Hoyda prevent shtein.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

After the third game I'm tending towards igy's view.  I think that Chip will be back in the college ranks within three seasons at most - and I tend to think it will be after the 2014 season.

Maybe it was just the swinging gate that is distoring my view right now, but I also see teams beginning to catch on to Kelly's schemes and making adjustments.  Now we'll have to see if he can do the same.

hbionic

He's working with 1 receiver, 1 running back, a lame-brain QB, sub-par TE's and an O-line that isn't QB friendly.

It's only his 3rd game. I also don't think he's shown his whole playbook.

You can't forget, you could have Bill Bellicheck in there and he'd be faring just as badly. This team is two or three defensive stops from 3-0.

Would that change your tune if they were?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

if chip goes chip goes by december

usc and texas will come calling with the godfather offer. if he dont bite then hes staying.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

no its gonna be georgia.....he wants sec athletes

MDS

you seem to know chip pretty well....so much to learn here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whats easy say?

i know things