Eagles vs Chiefs TNF

Started by smeags, September 17, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Rome

Eighth straight home loss.  New franchise record.

Awesome.

General_Failure

On the plus side, McCoy holds the record for career number of 4th quarter runs over 40 yards. That's a super important stat you guys.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Have a great farging weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Jason Kelce
Todd Herremans
Lane Johnson
Mike Vick
Patrick Chung
Alex Henery
Billy Davis
Riley Cooper
Damaris Johnson

Take a bow, iceholes. Way to farg up a(nother) winnable game.

Vick had pressure on him way too much. The defensive backs allowed Donnie Avery to molest them. THE CHIEFS HAD ONE PASSING PLAY THAT WAS WORKING AND THESE CLOWNS ACTED LIKE THEY NEVER SAW IT BEFORE!

They should be 3-0.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Seeing some people on twitter saying that Big Red and Sal Pal had some awkward confrontation...sup with that Ed?

BigEd76

No idea, I saw him run for the first postgame interview on the field but I was already switching to CSN after that

btw Shady says he thinks he has a high ankle sprain but should be OK for Denver

PhillyPhreak54

Shady is a farging beast. To come back and rip off those runs after suffering a high ankle sprain? Beautiful.

Per Roob;

QuoteHere's the coolest Shady stat ever: He already has five career fourth-quarter rushing touchdowns of 40 yards or more. Nobody else in NFL history -- not Walter Payton, not Jim Brown, not Barry Sanders -- has five. His 516 yards from scrimmage so far are 11th-most in NFL history after three weeks.

Dillen

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2013, 12:49:12 AM
Todd Herremans
Patrick Chung
Alex Henery
Billy Davis
Herremans has taken an enormous step back this year. Chung isn't that good, plain and simple.

Henery can suck a fat one. He miraculously went 11-12 from 40+ last year, even though he was shaky as hell. Does anyone have any confidence in this guy at all? 93% from 40+, yet we expect a shank every time he lines up a kick. Awful.

Billy Davis x a million. What else can be said.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on September 19, 2013, 11:20:50 PM
http://deadspin.com/huge-fight-breaks-out-in-front-of-press-box-at-eagles-g-1353159159

QuoteJohn Clark NBC10 ‏@johnclarknbc10 3m

I hear the big fight in stands involved about 25 people (were ejected).... And they were.... Family

Oh that is rich. A good family night at The Linc...lets fight! That's some Delco shtein there, boys.

BTW our very own DieHard was on TV

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 20, 2013, 12:55:46 AM
No idea, I saw him run for the first postgame interview on the field but I was already switching to CSN after that

btw Shady says he thinks he has a high ankle sprain but should be OK for Denver

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/09/9955.html

wow...Andy hates him some Sal Pal

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Dillen on September 20, 2013, 01:01:09 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2013, 12:49:12 AM
Todd Herremans
Patrick Chung
Alex Henery
Billy Davis
Herremans has taken an enormous step back this year. Chung isn't that good, plain and simple.

Henery can suck a fat one. He miraculously went 11-12 from 40+ last year, even though he was shaky as hell. Does anyone have any confidence in this guy at all? 93% from 40+, yet we expect a shank every time he lines up a kick. Awful.

Billy Davis x a million. What else can be said.

Yeah Herremans should be solid but he's looked zesty. Step ya game up, Manneans. Its magnified since he's got a rookie next to him. He got completely pancaked in the first quarter. That is hard to do as an OL.

farg no I have zero confidence in Henery. He makes me nervous on XPs.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.