Eagles vs Chiefs TNF

Started by smeags, September 17, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Here comes a safety. Oh, why not. Throw in an injury for the hell of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'm unduly farging angry.  Goddamnit.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

QB Eagles

I think that prevent defense was the first time Riley Cooper was open all night.

Don Ho

Vick dies this next series.  Guaranteed.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Why couldn't Vick have gotten hurt at the beginning of this game?

Rome

Any good will that buffoon oaf father of the year piece of shtein had when he waddled into the stadium is now officially dead.

I'm serious... I hope someone smashes his face in with a hammer.

Diomedes

Why couldn't I avoid making a homer bet with my friend from KC?  That's the fargin' question.

Because it was against Andy and I wanted to see him lose.  And because I'm a goddamn idiot.  Goddamit.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Fumble.  Good.  Get um all the farg out of here.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Somebody get a hammer to the Linc for Drunk Romey
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Die you fat piece of shtein.  Die die die die die die die die die...

General_Failure

Go for it, Andy. Be the prick you were born to be and do the fake knee pass to the endzone. IGY will die from it.

Rome

I'm not drunk at all.   Didn't take a sip.

Rome

Did they really just Gatorade shower that fargface walrus?

General_Failure

Reid has ascended to the ranks of the Coaching Angels.