Eagles vs Chiefs TNF

Started by smeags, September 17, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This team is an onside kick away from being 0-3.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

WHATS UP MICHAEL PICK?

welcome back you farg. great to see it. i missed the vick "i just turned the ball i cant believe it im so disappointed and angry" face. awesome. year 4 of it. so good.

the safeties are the worst in the history of football. bar none. a simple crossing route of 3rd and forever gets them two times. farging nate allen cant play the angle on 3rd and 10. ALEX SMITH HASNT THROWN ANYTHING OVER 5 YARDS ALL GAME. HES NOT GOING OVER THE TOP. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR. farg.

the offensive line sucked. jason peters is the best lt in football when his team is 4-11. fat farg. todd heremans. fag.

trade shady. his career is being wasted playing for this pos team and this pos franchise.

farg DONOVAN MCNABB. THIS IS HIS FAULT.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Bionic, don't you have a division championship to celebrate?  And hey!  Stay out of the pool!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phillycrew

My take.  This offense really misses Maclin and Cooper is not close to being a #1 or #2.  Vick is too inconsistent but is still a playmaker so the offense will have some flashes when he gets hot.  Chip is still getting a feel for his players and the NFL defenses.  Should be better next year.  Foles is awful.  Defense has major personnel issues that are so bad that you can't tell if the scheme is okay.  Complete defensive personnel overhaul is needed.

I'm happy for Reid and hope he is successful in KC.  Dude has had some really bad things in his life and although Greasy is still the Eagles' best coach, Reid helped the franchise.  Not much will get better with Howie in charge.

Rome

I can't believe anyone who calls himself an Eagles fan would be happy for Reid.

Awful human being, period.

smeags

i hope reid & his meat puppet trainer get those kc defenders stretched out better cause they were having some issues last night with those nasty 30 second injuries.

Tomahawk

"False start...everybody but the center"

That was the best part of the game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2013, 01:02:48 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on September 19, 2013, 11:20:50 PM
http://deadspin.com/huge-fight-breaks-out-in-front-of-press-box-at-eagles-g-1353159159

QuoteJohn Clark NBC10 ‏@johnclarknbc10 3m

I hear the big fight in stands involved about 25 people (were ejected).... And they were.... Family

Oh that is rich. A good family night at The Linc...lets fight! That's some Delco shtein there, boys.

brawl was right below us....had a great view of it....I swear it hasn't ended yet....like 10 times it looked like it was over and someone would take a shot and then more bedlam
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

thats not the upper deck.....just sayin

smeags

but you know we will get the blame anyway just like the snowballs and flare gun.

who the farg could reach the field from the 700 level with a snowball ?

phattymatty

farg the eagles but mostly farg andy reid.

also farg donovan's horrible speech. #5 loves you!