Week Two 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2013, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Seemed the same last night, too in terms of running at the wrong time. And in a rainy game w/a rook QB with no greater than a 10 pt deficit, there's really no reason to have not run the ball more than they did. It's not like they got down big and needed to throw themselves back into the game.

Rome

Keeping the farging ball out if Brady's hands should be the sole priority.   Marty is a clown that never got that.  How he has a job in the NFL is beyond me but the Jets also hired Rich Kotite, so...

ice grillin you

the jets ran seven more plays than the patriots in the game and out possesioned them by 8 minutes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

shtein!  Rodgers has 326 yards passing in the first half.

Bob 3 shut out so far.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Andy Reid...organizes great first drive and then proceeds to go scoreless. Beat Dallas for us, wouldya?!

BigEd76

17-16 final

Miami won at Indy

Buffalo won on a TD with 3 seconds left

Chicago won on a TD with 13 seconds left

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

another bullshtein ass call by NFL officials...the game has been ruined

Bucs DE Adrian Claiborn lays a lick on Brees...sack/fumble.

But no! Flag!

They say he went to the helmet...as reviews show him hitting him in the shoulder

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

terrible call on DRC for PI in the endzone.

Refs again....but yet Roger the icehole lets these guys continually ruin games

Eagaholic

terrific PR by Holliday, should put the giants away

MDS

dal 1-1
phi 1-1
dc 0-2
nyg 0-2

yessir
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

why is the saints game so far behind
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Lightning delay early in the 1st quarter
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2013, 07:21:25 PM
why is the saints game so far behind

rain or something....red zone will cut off at 8 so the only way to see it is to be in the market or have the ticket