Week Two 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2013, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Patriots have become the Eagles of the early 00's...believing they can win with any WR out there simply because of the QB they have. Letting Welker go was dumb.

And like igy mentioned...this is the worst Brady has looked.

Zanshin

Between these two teams, the wrs are laughable.

Zanshin

The Jets offensive play calling is offensive. I don't miss Marty. Just asinine.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Marty is awful. Poor Geno has to deal with that clown.

This should be a tie game at the least...the pick by Geno was bad. He threw behind Holmes and should have run with it.

PhillyPhreak54

Another pick...come on, man.

Zanshin

Geno just is young and not that good. He's playing in bad weather with bad receivers, and they're making him throw deep in a close game. Duh.

Rome

The Patriots are going to be the ugliest 2-0 team in history.   Edelman has 13 catches for 78 yards.  Ha.

Rome

ice grillin you

belicheck looks so gross in the rain
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

for real though, how bad is the afc at this point outside of denver?  houston and new england will be fine.  but the conference is so much worse than the nfc at this stage.

ice grillin you

and Denver is going to lose to the giants this week...not that the broncos arent legit

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i had severe eagles flashbacks watching the jets offense.  ivory was getting 4 ypc and marty is shotgunning it up like a mofo
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

In the pouring rain with a rookie quarterback too.

He's awful.

ice grillin you

35 rush 32 pass doesnt seem that bad to me....marty and andy have done much worse than 52%

however i certainly did not watch nearly enough of the game to get a feel for when he was passing so his situational play calling might have been terrible...which was one of andys biggest problems...it wasnt always the volume of passing it was when he would pass