Charger Eagle Nonsense - Week 2

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2013, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2013, 06:58:08 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2013, 05:51:46 PM
1. Joe Webb game

What other ones can we throw on there?

there was a taterskin game that they lost like 17-3 at home in 2002 maybe where they had like 150 yards total offense...wasn't overly memorable tho...more personal for me...but it might have been their worst overall performance when they were a good team

Wasn't Tony Banks the QB for the skins that day?  That was infuriating.

The Cardinal game at The Vet where Troy Vincent got toasted for the game winning td.  Who was that cardinal receiver?  I know Jake the Snake was the Cards QB.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

thing i remember most about martay jenkins play was some jerk off coming off the cardinals bench in like a full addidas track suit and smacking all the cardinals on the ass with it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2013, 06:58:08 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2013, 05:51:46 PM
1. Joe Webb game

What other ones can we throw on there?

another taterskin game...the week before the 44-6 dallas romp the birds lost at fed ex 10-3...i was so distraught i boycotted the dallas game and missed it

Pretty sure Ki Jana Carter scored a TD that game

2004 against the Steelers

MDS

billy cundiff dagger game?

refresh my memory
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

with the insane amount of praise for chip kelly coming out of eagle players mouths this week...it will almost be a disappointment if they dont put up 50

General_Failure

All they have to do for that to happen is sort out their blocking assignments and make sure Vick makes correct decisions on every snap. Surely that's something they can fix in a short week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

It also might help if Vick stops thinking he's Alan Faneca, and cuts out the launching himself headfirst throwing running blocks. He's got a death wish, or at least an end of career wish.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

what about fletcher bradleys status?

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

ice grillin you

MDS

you are literally the only person who references billy cundiff in relation to what happened in that game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

My buddy (Marine sniper who was in Iraq) is running the flag out onto the field Sunday.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 13, 2013, 03:15:58 PM
you are literally the only person who references billy cundiff in relation to what happened in that game

Billy himself probably doesn't remember