Charger Eagle Nonsense - Week 2

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2013, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 15, 2013, 04:21:05 PM
What a pathetic defensive effort.

Forget pathetic... there was no effort on that tackling.

BigEd76

Geowhizzer

Peyton Manning must be stroking himself thinking of playing this defense in two weeks.

MDS

defense is and was an abomination...especially the secondary....but chip not holding the ball when they got a 1st down at the 14 was perhaps the worst coaching decision this side of something andy reid would do

you have a defense that cant stop a farging thing and you throw three times from the 14. after the jackson completion you could have taken it to 200. at worst the game is tied. keep the ball on the ground, eat clock or their timeouts. but no. he throws 3 times and leaves sd all the time in the world to win the game.

disgusting. but the offense looked great.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 15, 2013, 04:52:22 PM
defense is and was an abomination...especially the secondary....but chip not holding the ball when they got a 1st down at the 14 was perhaps the worst coaching decision this side of something andy reid would do

you have a defense that cant stop a farging thing and you throw three times from the 14. after the jackson completion you could have taken it to 200. at worst the game is tied. keep the ball on the ground, eat clock or their timeouts. but no. he throws 3 times and leaves sd all the time in the world to win the game.

disgusting. but the offense looked great.

yep

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

chuck_chillout

I think three guys ran out of bounds or the play calls led them out prior to them getting to the 14. That was a bigger issue for me. Once the got down there so quick I think you have to be aggressive and get seven. Even you make SD use all their time outs, they still have plenty time to get three and win. Great game though fun to watch!!
Madden Football League

ice grillin you

he should have called a timeout and allowed vick to not miss a play....instead he put foles in and ran in inexplicable 30 yard fade
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2013, 07:09:04 PM
he should have called a timeout and allowed vick to not miss a play....instead he put foles in and ran in inexplicable 30 yard fade

Yeah, in a string of weird things about that drive, that was the craziest.  Take a breath, dammit.

Skippy Reided up the end of the game.

Eagles_Legendz

agree w/MDS and I was yelling it as it was happening.  You're at the 14.  SD is cutting through your D every drive.  Let it go to the 2 min warning.  Either score a TD or kick a FG with as little time left as possible.  Eagles were running the ball well, so you're just as likely to score running as passing anyway and you get the bonus of draining the clock.  Instead they run that play before the 2 min warning which made no sense, threw the ball 3 times and kicked.  I don't get that.  At all.

And Nate Allen really should be cut tomorrow.  I don't care who else they run out there, they won't be as bad as he is.  The whole secondary is terrible, but he is the worst of the bunch.

MDS

kendricks was terrible too...had a great game last week and gates/woodheadh/matthews ate him up

will be masked by other worldly terrible secondary but holy shtein they need talent on defense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

connor barwin can go wherever nate allen is going

chipper should be a offensive coordinator....not a head coach
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Nate Allen is awful. The Wolff should start from here on out.

As for Chips comment about no safeties on the street to sign?

Kerry Rhodes

MDS

he meant there were no straight safeties