Charger Eagle Nonsense - Week 2

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2013, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Gee, a team traveling cross country, with a short week to prepare, coming off a devastating home loss is pushing the birds around.  Shocking.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles have missed 3 TDs, two wide open to Jackson and one in the end one with Casey.  Chargers have fumbled twice inside the ten.  Well played everyone.

Eagaholic

yeah its pretty much on Vick, they could be blowing SD out

PhillyPhreak54

The defense is playing awful...except for those two fumbles. How about some goddamn pressure on that farging statue Rivers? How about not letting guys run free down the middle?!

Oh...Alex Henery...farg your goddamn mother

Don Ho

Just switched over to NfL Redzone.  Browns, Titans and Dolphins kickers all nailed 51, 47 & 54 yarders respectively as the half ended.

Make the skinny farg do extra bench presses.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 15, 2013, 02:29:40 PM
yeah its pretty much on Vick, they could be blowing SD out

The disinterested mental midget had better get his shtein together.  Full of himself again after a descent performance on national tv.

Eagaholic

that was a fumble by Floyd, why aren't they challenging it?

And yes, they aren't going anywhere with Vick anyway. He can get hot but can't sustain it or stay healthy

Don Ho

Are they giving him that catch?  Total fumble.

Eagaholic

I advanced it frame by frame and to me it looked like definitely a football related move after catch and the ball was out before his knee touched the turf. Obviously they've had plenty of time to review it though so I don't get it.

General_Failure

Is there any other corner they could put out there? Anyone?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

"A complete whiff by the Eagles' secondary."

I think we'll be hearing this a ton this season.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on September 15, 2013, 02:58:11 PM
Ok gimmick offense lets go.

If the gimmick isn't scoring two touchdowns on the same drive I don't think it'll help.

The man. The myth. The legend.