Charger Eagle Nonsense - Week 2

Started by ice grillin you, September 11, 2013, 12:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

boyk boyk starting outside in place of fletcher bradley or bradley fletcher (or both) this week

im excited
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

He was what, a 4th rd pick, right?  Early signs pointing towards him being a steal. 

SD

Boykins perfect as a 3rd cb. I dont know if he could ever transition to a full time starter. I guess poyer slides in as the 3rd cb. D will be tested this week, more so than last week.

ice grillin you

3rd cb is a starter but i get your point about being worried if he can handle the outside or not....thats why im really looking forward to seeing him there this week....hes super athletic but his size could hurt him out there

Diomedes

He'll be the starter for the rest of the year.

This will be another win.

Eagles 31
Bolts 19
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Chargers coming off a crushing loss where they blew a huge lead while traveling cross country to play at their breakfast time should mean a win.

It wouldn't during Reid's tenure.

Optimistic Rome sez...

Eagles 27

Bolts 24

smeags

should be agreat day all around. 1st home game in the chip era.

31 eagles
24 bolts
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles - 34
Chargers - 23

Shady may crack 200 this week.

Rome

QB Eagles

hbionic

Eagles win on a last-minute drive starting at their own 14 with 4:27 left on the clock as time expires with a kneel down.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

chip mentioned limiting shady this week...well not really limiting him but he said he needs to get more bb in there and even bought up chris polks name

i also think they are going to throw a lot more this week....the chargers secondary other than weddle is horrible and the eagle te's should destroy their backers

i expect to see a lot of multiple te sets this week

james casey eagle coming out party sunday

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2013, 01:51:43 PM
chip mentioned limiting shady this week...well not really limiting him but he said he needs to get more bb in there and even bought up chris polks name

i also think they are going to throw a lot more this week....the chargers secondary other than weddle is horrible and the eagle te's should destroy their backers

i expect to see a lot of multiple te sets this week

james casey eagle coming out party sunday

i think you are right and it's the thing i find the most exciting about Kelly. 

with Andy it was his way and his way only.  rarely did he change a gameplan based on his personnel and/or the opposition.  i remember the regular season game against tampa in 2001 when they won and duce had a great game but usually it was throw throw throw.

i think kelly is a lot more like bellichek in that he'll adapt each week to whatever it takes to win the game. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on September 11, 2013, 01:56:56 PM
i think kelly is a lot more like bellichek in that he'll adapt each week to whatever it takes to win the game. 

Agreed.  One thing I do like about him is that he has a progressive mindset and isn't going to do something that isn't working simply because that's the way he wants to do it or because that's the way it's always been done.  I still think he's a douche and I'm not convinced that he'll have long term success in the NFL, but if nothing else, he's the polar opposite of Andy and that's good enough for me.....for now.