Week 1 NFL 2013

Started by MDS, September 05, 2013, 02:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2013, 10:25:41 PM
if robert griffin is even 75% this year how does wash not win the division

these teams stink

driving the eagles bandwagon if they win tomorrow night? 

BigEd76

7-9 might win the division

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2013, 10:25:41 PM
if robert griffin is even 75% this year how does wash not win the division

these teams stink

Mike Shanahan
Kyle Shanahan
Jim Haslett
and the motherfarging E-A-G-L-E-S!

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2013, 10:17:44 PM
david wilson is more greasy than bryce brown

Nothing like Tom Coughlin's doghouse.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Now there's a surprising twist in a Giants/Cowboys game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Oh my farging god!  Cut um all!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Eli has been taken over by the vengeful ghost of Favre.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

That was a great onside kick. How appropriate it goes right off #29 on the G men.

MDS

well dallas sucks, but at least for next week the line will be slightly inflated

FREE POINTS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

My pal from KC told me that AR called a time out in both the first and the third quarter.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

MDS

well the chargers are still the chargers and philip rivers is still philip rivers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.