Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

ha @ this formation

Grantland had a pretty good recap of the game

Rome

6-10 still works but 8-8 might be a possibility.  The defense is still awful and will keep this team from going anywhere.  Considering they were a 4-12 catastrophe last year, I'd take that.

smeags

how refreshing was that kelly post game presser ...
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

lol chip says he thought they were slower than he wanted them to be
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

"Does it annoy you when guys talk over you?"

Holy shtein.  This guy is epic.  The look on his face when he said it = GOAT.

ice grillin you

holy crap settle down....thats wasnt remotely epic or funny or anything good...it was stupid and uncomfortable....in every open presser every reporter always simultaneously ask questions...i dont even get his comment there?.....chipper does smart and honest with the best of them....he needs to leave the funny alone tho

the most fascinating thing he said in the whole thing was when someone aksed about vicked sliding so he doesnt get hurt...and chipper straight up said i have no expectations of that happening...that at 33 years old hes not going to change....

that was a staggering comment to me....incredibly honest and something we havent heard in 15 years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

the fact that you didn't find it hilarious means it was undoubtedly funny.

not kevin james funny, but funny just the same.

Don Ho

The fact he didn't clear his throat made it a win/win.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Watched the game on dvr last night as I missed the third quarter yesterday.  Damn job!  That first half was just as exciting watching it the second time. 

Shady, jesus christ.  The guy is something special.  I hope we all can appreciate this man. 

If Brown has overcome the fumbles, birds have a nice 1-2 punch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on September 10, 2013, 12:10:45 PM
6-10 still works but 8-8 might be a possibility.  The defense is still awful and will keep this team from going anywhere.  Considering they were a 4-12 catastrophe last year, I'd take that.

We saw it last night in the 4th quarter.  The secondary is weak and is no better than last year.  The offense had better score at lesat 30 a game or it's 6-10 if they're lucky.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on September 10, 2013, 02:35:58 PM
The secondary is weak and is no better than last year.

1 game is a small sample size, but I liked what I saw out of Williams and Boykin far more than any 4 individual quarters I saw of Nnamdi and DRC. 

The safeties are still farged, but as a whole I'd say the defensive backfield is already improved over the slop we've seen the last 2 seasons. 

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 10, 2013, 11:51:07 AM
ha @ this formation

Not sure what's better, the formation or the body language of the taterskins defenders.

MDS

highest mnf ratings for an opener last night

AMERICA LOVES CHIP
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

i'm still loving the fact that the awesome skins fanbase booed their team off the field in the 1st half of the first game.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05