Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Come on, gimme another safety. This quarter hasn't been as entertaining as the first.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I'd like to see Dr. Andrews limp off the field.  farging publicity whore.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

how bad must nick foles be if he couldnt beat out vick for the job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Griffin is really Vicking it up out there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Tirico, calm down.  It was a pass, to no one.  Chill out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2013, 08:21:42 PM
trent cole: mr september

I'll take that over him being terrible all year which is what I figured we were in for now at LB.

Don Ho

hbionic

What's the deal with Peters....cramp?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Are Gee 3 looks great in the Subway commercial.

Eagaholic

can't imagine that Cole would be in his element as a LB, it would be one of the top stories for them this year.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 09, 2013, 08:23:02 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2013, 08:21:42 PM
trent cole: mr september

I'll take that over him being terrible all year which is what I figured we were in for now at LB.

they aren't running the 3-4...one training camp told them not to do that with him and graham...and that's where the debacle would have happened with killa
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.