Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terpseagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 04, 2013, 09:53:25 PM
I used to post 24/7 on ES years ago.  Scary days.

I'm thinking 34-20 Skins right now.

I remember you well and was in many of the same threads.  I too was a regular there... I crushed Art and tr1 several times.  Once the kids were born that was pretty much the end of that.  Haven't been to that site in years.

Eagles - 28
Skins - 35

ugh

Geowhizzer

New coach?  New coordinator?  Same old quarterback.  Same suckfest defense.

The more things change...

The Washington NFL Team 45
Eagles 14

ice grillin you

but the eagle offense is going to be INSANE
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MNF!  12:55 pm start here.  I just had someone call to schedule an appointment for 1:00 PM Monday.  Had to bite my tongue when I almost said "Are you farging kidding me?"  Rescheduled for Tuesday AM when I'll be in a real good mood.

Native Americans 34

C.H.I.P.S. 17

The birds secondary will not be pretty to watch.   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Client is a Racist Slurs fan.  Left "Fly Eagles Fly" in giant block letters on her kitchen chalk board when I left work tonight.  Slipped up earlier when jawing with her about the game and called RGIII "black Jesus." 

I spend too much time here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

i think the racists flat out roll but the score may not represent that as much as it could because they are going to run alfred morris down the eagles throats rather than rgIII going wild....also expect quick drops so that he doesn't get hit that lead to tons of mostly short routes and wide open receivers...it will look real easy...like seven on sevens...

it could get real ugly if vick instead of just being horrible at running chippers offense also turns the ball over....since its the first game ill give him the benefit of the doubt and say hes just not good at it rather than being a turnover machine

31-16 racists

Rome

Washington's defense is shtein and who says Vick is going to be the focal point of the offense anyway?   Kelly ran the ball way more than he passed it at Oregon and he has a top-3 back and a really really good offensive line that is built to run the ball.

I'm telling you, they're going to surprise you.

They're not going to surprise anyone when they're on defense, however, and that's why they're going to lose more than they win.

I still think it's hysterical you commenting on the "atmosphere."   Washington fans are frauds and no one should knows this better than someone who lives there.  A couple of quick scores from the Eagles might have those beltway bitches streaming for the exits.

ice grillin you

washington football fans are incredible....yeah they are annoying know nothing homers and i want to murder all of them...but their stadium is 10 times louder and way bigger than the linc and thats all that matters for this game

as for shady im sure he will be fine...but dont think for a minute that every defense wont focus on him and make dumb ass try and beat them...also the skins defense is not garbage...its decent

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2013, 11:08:56 PM
washington football fans are incredible....

lol

if i had sigs turned on this would be my new one.

ice grillin you

you dont know football if you think the taterskins dont have a really big and really really good fanbase...theres a difference btwn being terrible people and your stadium being deafening on monday or having a great fanbase

also just because they do doesnt mean your team doesnt also have a great fanbase

stop being an insufferable homer

ice grillin you

in fact the more i think about it the more you pretty much ARE a taterskin fan but you root for the eagles...so imagine a fanbase filled with millions of you and thats them

Rome

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05