Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Start time moved to 6:55 per Schefter

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

SunMo

Quote from: SD on September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM
Start time moved to 6:55 per Schefter

i saw that on twitter, but espn has been advertising it at that time for a few weeks now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

if the eagles lose by rg3 dies do they really win?

YES
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

HGH-fueled RGIII and Pierre Garcon burn the Eagles secondary early and often. Alfred Morris runs where Isaac Sopoaga (who has been pushed back into the linebackers) was supposed to be 12 times in the first half. Vick comes out looking lost in the new offense, and by the end of the first quarter we are ready to write this team off as the worst Eagles season ever. Then, unlike most of the Andy Reid era, the team actually makes a couple worthwhile adjustments and the Eagles inexplicably come back to get one of their six wins against an overrated Washington team.

Eagles 34
Racial Slurs 27

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles - 31
Dead Tree Crew - 27

Whatever happened to those iceholes? The Mayor and his gang of tough guys must be livin' it up these days

PhillyPhanInDC

The Eagles loose this one 28-24. At some point RGKnee gets sacked or knocked down and gets up gimpy. Eagles flash enough to give hope for the future, but also make a lot of mistakes and have obvious personnel "non-fits".
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 04, 2013, 11:25:52 AM
Eagles - 31
Dead Tree Crew - 27

Whatever happened to those iceholes? The Mayor and his gang of tough guys must be livin' it up these days

farg those asshats - they talked much shtein about coming to our tailgate down there years back to start shtein (as if they knew where we were going to park) when DH and i went down. although i did tell them we were going to piss on their tree.

i got banned from ES because i posted a story about them jumpinng an eagles fan.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

reese125

wheew-glad to see the eagles O have become the 99 rams and the taterskins d are the 08 lions with some of these predictions

Rome

They're clearly the product of weeks of serious analysis, Reese.

General_Failure

Eagles 103
taterskins 124

The second quarter is going to get weird, but the rest of the game will totally be a defensive battle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on September 04, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 04, 2013, 11:25:52 AM
Eagles - 31
Dead Tree Crew - 27

farg those asshats - they talked much shtein about coming to our tailgate down there years back to start shtein (as if they knew where we were going to park) when DH and i went down. although i did tell them we were going to piss on their tree.

i got banned from ES because i posted a story about them jumpinng an eagles fan.

I loved their ridiculous threads and message board they had.

I haven't been to ES in awhile....I will wait until Tuesday so I can read their excuses.