Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Good point on Casey....he was MIA in the PS too.

Well...I'm nervous.

Sgt PSN

I rewound twice just to make sure that last throw wasn't deflected. It wasn't. Just an abortion of a throw.

General_Failure

Don't bother tackling, guys. Just throw yourselves at the guy with the ball. That's how all the best players do it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Here's that defense we know and love.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

actually, a screen pass to shady right there might have gone for a touchdown.  the racists were bringing everyone.

Eagaholic

if this D has any aspirations of being for real they need to come up with a turn over

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 09, 2013, 10:06:21 PM
I rewound twice just to make sure that last throw wasn't deflected. It wasn't. Just an abortion of a throw.

im as a big a vick critic as there is but it was third and 15 and he was trying a 16 yard out to the far side...only a couple qb's can even attempt that throw...id say it was successful in that he made sure it was way out of bounds or right on pimps numbers

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: Eagaholic on September 09, 2013, 10:08:20 PM
if this D has any aspirations of being for real they need to come up with a turn over

They won't. They're not. They're terrible.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

The ex Los Angeles Ram...man Fletcher's been in the league in a while
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Bradley Fletcher is old. He played for the LA rams.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Sack would be big here. Allowing another 9 yard pass wouldn't be. Let's see.

Eagaholic

and farg prevent, it's too early. I wish they would show some pre-snap shots of anything of other than the QB and lines

ice grillin you

if this gets really bad theres always an iron maiden concert on axs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous