Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 09:34:51 AM
Quote from: SD on September 07, 2013, 04:51:30 AM
Wasn't igs the one who posted that picture of the Skins/Bears game from a few seasons back? The one of the stadium half full in the first quarter for a game that was only 1 month into the season.

sure just like the linc was half full last year...plus they have almost 90k to fill the linc has less than 70

The Linc wasn't 2/3 filled in September or October.

And as for noise level, you said it yourself their stadium holds 20k more people. Not to mention the corners are rounded off.

Put 4 people in a room with 4 walls with all of the corners open and measure the decibels. Then put 5 people in a room with the corners closed off and measure the decibels.

On a side note, dook I work with is a Skins fan. He picked 7th in a snake league...here's his first 3 picks:
Morris
RG3
Garcon

He also took Washington's D

ice grillin you

not just taterskin but dc fans in general are morons and unreal homers

PhillyPhreak54

"If The Linc didn't have those goddamn wind turbines chopping up the soundwaves it would be louder"

-SD

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 04:06:23 PM
not just taterskin but dc fans in general are morons and unreal homers

Check out this fantasy team, also take notice of the draft grade in the top right corner:

ice grillin you

i don't think you can link private yahoo leagues

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 04:01:34 PM
they have a huge loud passionate fanbase

but yes they are douches and not very intelligent

would i rather sit at a bar and talk sports with a philly fan....1 billion percent yes

but im not sure how that correlates to what the atmosphere will be like at fed ex on Monday nite?

The atmosphere will be like Mecca during Ramadan.

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on September 07, 2013, 04:05:03 PMOn a side note, dook I work with is a Skins fan. He picked 7th in a snake league...here's his first 3 picks:
Morris
RG3
Garcon

Homer picks obviously, but his team won't be terrible. I'm in a league where I took not only Morris and Garcon but also Tony Romo and Victor Cruz. Gotta take advantage of all these guys who will be playing the Eagles defense twice a year.

shorebird

Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2013, 04:03:28 PM
are you going
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 04:04:52 PM
god no

I've been to games at Fed Ex and RFK. RFK was old, but not too bad of a stadium. Fed Ex is the worst stadium of any kind that I've ever been too. The seats are barely big enough for a middle school kid. If your in the upper deck and you sit down for a half and drink enough to get buzzed, when you get up to the bathroom or something the steps look like they're straight down. The fans, well, let's just say the walk through the parking lot was very entertaining. The farging place needs to be tore down to the ground.

SD

The Offense is pretty much the same offense as the 2010 team. I think Kelce, Mathis and Johnson are the only starters who weren't on the team. So here's a sample of that Fed Ex atmosphere. Looks like the Eagles are intimidated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTGwLuYOs50

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on September 07, 2013, 05:53:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2013, 04:03:28 PM
are you going
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 04:04:52 PM
god no

I've been to games at Fed Ex and RFK. RFK was old, but not too bad of a stadium. Fed Ex is the worst stadium of any kind that I've ever been too. The seats are barely big enough for a middle school kid. If your in the upper deck and you sit down for a half and drink enough to get buzzed, when you get up to the bathroom or something the steps look like they're straight down. The fans, well, let's just say the walk through the parking lot was very entertaining. The farging place needs to be tore down to the ground.

football stadiums are football stadiums....its all about what it means to you

what makes fed ex a train wreck is not the stadium itself but the parking rules and the two hours it takes you to get home to a house thats a half hour away

phattymatty

Quote from: SD on September 07, 2013, 06:20:56 PM
The Offense is pretty much the same offense as the 2010 team. I think Kelce, Mathis and Johnson are the only starters who weren't on the team. So here's a sample of that Fed Ex atmosphere. Looks like the Eagles are intimidated

We had nosebleed seats that game but I was literally front row before halftime. Even got on TV.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 07, 2013, 06:20:56 PM
So here's a sample of that Fed Ex atmosphere. Looks like the Eagles are intimidated

wait you arent comparing a 4-12 team who had won one playoff game in 15 years to a team that just won the division has superbowl asperations and has football jesus rgIII coming back from a career ending injury are you

and lol at the eagle offense being the same....this is not even close to the same vick they are under a whole new system and riley cooper is their number two wr

SD

I'm talking atmosphere and intimidation factor. THAT skins game was on MNF and Mcnabb just signed an extension. Desean and Landry got into it pregame That crowd was riled up. Their atmosphere is a joke. Least intimidating atmosphere in the NFC east.

I picked the skins to win by double digits