Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Igy been drinking? Washington has a large fan base. The FedEx crowds are terrible.

General_Failure

Until they had a winning season, then suddenly fans showed up. Kinda like with every team outside of Atlanta.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Wasn't igs the one who posted that picture of the Skins/Bears game from a few seasons back? The one of the stadium half full in the first quarter for a game that was only 1 month into the season.

MDS

it might be 2/3rds full by game time. MAYBE.

oh yeah eagles are going to win this game. first game of the season im in full homer mode. what the hell. gimme some hope you dirty mexicans. 34-27 good guys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

IGY posts ridiculous bullshtein every day but I have to believe that one got away from him.  No way he thinks those tools are "incredible."   He just went off on one of his hyperbolic flights of fancy, didn't realize what he was actually posting, then doubled down rather than admit he misspoke.   I love him, no doubt, but saying those people are anything other than front-running clowns is just silly.   I mean, how many photos of the Dick Tasters Club do we have to post here?

SunMo

Eagles - 38
Skins - 31

suck it

i still subscribe to the theory that with limited tape to prepare from the skins D can't possibly be as prepared to face a new offense as they will be later in the year.  i don't delude myself to think that the eagles are better, i just think that it could be a perfect storm of RG3 rust and eagles offensive head start that will let them win the game.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 07, 2013, 04:51:30 AM
Wasn't igs the one who posted that picture of the Skins/Bears game from a few seasons back? The one of the stadium half full in the first quarter for a game that was only 1 month into the season.

sure just like the linc was half full last year...plus they have almost 90k to fill the linc has less than 70

unless youre green bay just about every teams stadium is empty when you suck

i cant believe i have to explain to people that the taterskins have a great fanbase....its about five times as big as the eagles because it is deep going from dc to many parts of the south to atlanta as back before charlotte got a team that was it down there

dc is a terrible sports town with terrible people and the taterskin fans themselves are colossal douchebags but they have a classic nfl fanbase

and when they are good and that place is packed it absolutely destroys the atmosphere at a big linc game...not talking about the tailgating the people watching or the individual fans themselves but just the during the game noise level and atmosphere

would i rather have a beer and a chicken cutlet with an eagle fan....every day of the year...but you cant let that stop you from seeing things clearly and not being a homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

since you guys clearly don't know I have a fairly good generalty based comparison that may help....taterskin games when they are good are kind of like phillie games when they are good....douchey fans that pack a place and create an incredible atmosphere

shorebird

Washington fans are incredible iceholes.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2013, 09:45:56 AM
since you guys clearly don't know I have a fairly good generalty based comparison that may help....taterskin games when they are good are kind of like phillie games when they are good....douchey fans that pack a place and create an incredible atmosphere

Thanks for the incredible clarification.

ice grillin you

trust me you needed it...altho it may not apply since you probably havent been to the bank

Rome

Incredibly wrong.  Been there many times, thanks.

MDS

so taterskins fans are loud but horrendous human beings

ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they have a huge loud passionate fanbase

but yes they are douches and not very intelligent

would i rather sit at a bar and talk sports with a philly fan....1 billion percent yes

but im not sure how that correlates to what the atmosphere will be like at fed ex on Monday nite?

MDS