Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Oh bullshtein. What a farging joke

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 09, 2013, 07:18:53 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 09, 2013, 07:17:56 PM
Kerrigan is a yard ahead of where Vick was standing.  Look at his feet.

Who cares about feet?  It's where the ball is when Kerrigan swatted it.

It shows the ball went forward.

hbionic

Love the offense so far...just the pace is enough for me.

farging Vick with the turnovers.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

thats all on the call on the field...if its a called an incomplete pass its not even remotely thought about being challenged
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

absolutely ridiculous.  vick was on the five, fat white guy was on the four.  it's not even close.  the nfl has to do something about this sort of stupid plainly reversible bullshtein.

ice grillin you

midget qb's who throw from a sidearm angle don't really work in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Other than the half ass pass to Tom Selleck that was the most exciting drive i've ever seen by a birds team.  What a crock.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

And those iceholes should have run that funhole DeAngelo down anyways. Good hustle, iceholes.

Awful call.

ice grillin you

either way credit the skins for going after the ball while the eagles stood around
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

General_Failure

I'm completely over the fargup, give me more of this arena football bullshtein!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Jesus Christ, you guys are awesome. It's a debatable call because it's really farging close and either way they call it would be impossible to overturn.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
I'm completely over the fargup, give me more of this arena football bullshtein!

HA!  exactly