Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Seriously, Im about to have a heart attack!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Rome

General_Failure

I'm totally okay with that fargup. Now I get to see more of the offense without having to see the awful defense or hear the announcers talk about Griffin some more.

Diomedes

It's times like these when I really miss FF
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Kerrigan is a yard ahead of where Vick was standing.  Look at his feet.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 09, 2013, 07:17:29 PM
I'm totally okay with that fargup. Now I get to see more of the offense without having to see the awful defense or hear the announcers talk about Griffin some more.

Lol

Don Ho

farg.  farg.  farg.  Nice to see the mental midget's QB IQ has remained consistent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 09, 2013, 07:17:56 PM
Kerrigan is a yard ahead of where Vick was standing.  Look at his feet.

yep