dallas reynolds
adrian robinson
matt tennant
antonio dixon
dennis dixon
kavid king
gj kinne
matt kopa

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

methdeez

Bad day to be named Dixon. I wonder if they just couldn't tell them apart: "Which one don't we want? Ah, forget it, cut them both."

smeags

matthews & watkins have to be two of the final nine.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on August 30, 2013, 01:45:18 PM

Tucker, Igwenagu, Bamiro, Sims, and Long gotta be gone, right? So that leaves four more.

Maehl vs Shepard at WR. I think one goes.

Then I think you have Marsh, Matthews, Tobin, Hughes, and Watkins fighting for two spots. Yeah, kinda seems to me like Matthews and Watkins will be gone because I think the fireman loses out to Tobin.

Hughes and/or Marsh could be replaced a couple days later.

Rome

No farging way Casey Matthews makes this team.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 30, 2013, 06:29:42 PM
Quote from: smeags on August 30, 2013, 01:45:18 PM

Tucker, Igwenagu, Bamiro, Sims, and Long gotta be gone, right? So that leaves four more.

Maehl vs Shepard at WR. I think one goes.

Then I think you have Marsh, Matthews, Tobin, Hughes, and Watkins fighting for two spots. Yeah, kinda seems to me like Matthews and Watkins will be gone because I think the fireman loses out to Tobin.

Hughes and/or Marsh could be replaced a couple days later.

I'm not sure it's a given Salas makes the team.

QB Eagles

A few preseason games ago, I implied that Clay Harbor would have no chance of making the team no matter how well he plays, due to the glut of TEs. Now he seems like a near-lock to make the team, because there are so many sub-NFL quality players on this team to cut before even considering him.

hbionic

Well put. Sub-NFL quality players. That's exactly what this team feels like.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on August 30, 2013, 06:39:22 PMI'm not sure it's a given Salas makes the team.

True. I see him as more likely to make the team because Shepard is more of a project than a completed player. Both him and Shepard would also be prime candidates to be sacrificed to a pickup player shortly after making the team. It seems mildly retarded to keep like 10 receivers between TEs and WRs, it could be that none of these bubble WRs make it.

Maehl is Chip Kelly's boy and could be the dark horse here.

SD

Quote"Watkins is the safest pick in the entire draft — the oneplayer you can confidently say will be in the Pro Bowl in 2012. He's the best guard on the board." - Rick Gosselin, Dallas Morning News
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dneagles/Meet-the-Eagles-2011-Draft-Class.html#ffSocgZaZWyxj8Bh.99

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on August 30, 2013, 07:04:11 PM
"Watkins is the safest pick in the entire draft — the oneplayer you can confidently say will be in the Pro Bowl in 2012. He's the best guard on the board." - Romey, The Morning Homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Michael Bamiro, Danny Watkins, Russell Shepard and Clay Harbor cut