2013 Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 26, 2013, 10:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I really don't think they're gnna be that bad with Chip's offense and the oline in tact. The defense will be what keeps them from being a playoff team, but 7-8 wins isn't something that would be at all surprising for this team, IMO.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

farg 7-8. It's the same as 0-16 to me. It's almost worse. It says you suck, and that you suck at sucking. You can't even be the best sucker.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles

If you look at all the teams that were real bad in 2011 and managed to quickly turn it around in 2012, it's obvious what the Eagles have to do this year. Either get Andrew Luck, get RGIII, or bring back Adrian Peterson off of IR and get an MVP season out of him. If Howie and Chip can pull any of those things off I think the Eagles have a great shot to have a winning season.

Barring any of those things, no team with 6 or less wins in 2011 managed to win more than 7 in 2012.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 28, 2013, 11:27:28 PM
something tells me you wouldnt write them off if their team plane was sucked up by the sharknado

Lolz

PhillyPhreak54

Jason Phillips carted in with a knee injury

hbionic

Uh...was I supposed to know who that was? IGY let me know how crappy a fan I am for not knowing and/or forgetting who he was.

BigEd76

the special teams / backup LB from the Panthers.  Shady said he's done for the year then retracted it

hbionic

Thanks Ed. Still doesn't ring a bell.  :-D I do remember something faintly about a Panther though.

SunMo

shady is lesean mccoy, their starting running back....does that ring a bell now?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Geez, I guess these guys aren't drinking their super-science-smoothies right.

hbionic

Quote from: SunMo on July 29, 2013, 04:20:52 PM
shady is lesean mccoy, their starting running back....does that ring a bell now?

Haha, sure, I'm not falling for that one.  :paranoid

ice grillin you

the white guy with flowing shoulder length hair who led the nfl in special teams tackles started a bunch of games at safety and had the non descript very forgettable name of colt anderson the montana missle was the player you never knew was on the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

tickets (and bags) showed up in the mail today. pretty dope. black and white action shots with the fight song lyrics on them.

actually they're not totally black and white. just a dark filter on them.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

errrrrr....career over

before that happens tho maybe he can fight jason peters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous