2013 Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 26, 2013, 10:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Yeah.  No.  It's for the white people.

QB Eagles

The third rateness only comes in because Celek is listed twice.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm all for criticizing the Eagles but attacking the pronunciation guide is kinda low even for this site. Rome needs to beat off to some 50 year old cougar pics and come back to CF a calmer man.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

Rome, the first round of beers is on me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2013, 08:40:44 PM
And Cooper is still listed as the starting WR so let's not take the depth chart too seriously quite yet.

i wouldnt take it seriously because no one on the entire team has tackled or been tackled yet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

these days romey defends racists and attacks proper speech.......whats happened to punny happy go lucky romey....i miss him

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2013, 08:11:15 AM
Quote from: Rome on August 05, 2013, 08:40:44 PM
And Cooper is still listed as the starting WR so let's not take the depth chart too seriously quite yet.

i wouldnt take it seriously because no one on the entire team has tackled or been tackled yet

Riley Cooper threatened to, does that count?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2013, 08:13:06 AM
these days romey defends racists and attacks proper speech.......whats happened to punny happy go lucky romey....i miss him

All is not lost.   I havent started mocking you for singing rap tunes.

reese125

There goes Arrelious Benn-torn ACL

Chip better ease up on the tackling.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Don Ho

QuoteThere are now 88 players on the Eagles roster, including nine healthy wide receivers.

C'mom Greg Salas!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Benn: "You know why? Because of the kids. They called me Mr. Glass!"