2013 Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 26, 2013, 10:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2013, 01:19:34 PM
but the irony of calling me a dumbass while he was having trouble stringing together sentences thru a budweiser fueled rage was too much to overlook

This made me laugh. 

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2013, 01:19:34 PM
i never do and i could really care less (obviously)...and i even welcome people calling me a farging dumbass as its often true

but the irony of calling me a dumbass while he was having trouble stringing together sentences thru a budweiser fueled rage was too much to overlook

Amazing how you know I drink Budweiser. What's really too much to overlook though, is the thought of you sitting home singing rap music while claiming to never having said the N word.

Here is an opinion, you don't sing rap music. You rap it. That's if you can even call it music.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I'll have to drink mass quantities to watch this team this year, man...they're going to suck.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on August 01, 2013, 09:28:19 AM
Dude. Who are you even talking to?

Russell ended a sentence with a farging preposition.

GET HIM!

Sgt PSN

I love it how shore gets caught up on the most insignificant details (sing vs rap) as his absolute last ditch effort to try and save face. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on August 01, 2013, 02:00:00 PM
I'll have to drink mass quantities to watch this team this year, man...they're going to suck.

Last year was the year to get blitzed while watching them.  This is a year to try and remain somewhat sober.....or just less wasted....because as bad as the team might be, I'll be looking for any reason to have hope for the future.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on August 01, 2013, 02:02:52 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 01, 2013, 09:28:19 AM
Dude. Who are you even talking to?

Russell ended a sentence with a farging preposition.

GET HIM!

Let's lynch him.  Where he at? 

Rome

methdeez

I'll fight every one of you...dboys.

reese125

lost in all of this riley cooper garbage is the fact chip kelly is teaching half tackling to a group of non tacklers.

guess it's progress.

Don Ho

So when does Flyers camp open again?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 01, 2013, 02:03:36 PM
I love it how shore gets caught up on the most insignificant details (sing vs rap) as his absolute last ditch effort to try and save face. 

Caught up? Hardly. Trying to make a point but as usual it's missed by all the igor ass kissers. Singing vs rapping was just a little detail.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Relax Matt.  The mental midget won't make it to week 4.  Foles blows and you'll be starting by week 10.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.