2013 Training Camp/Preseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 26, 2013, 10:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on July 31, 2013, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2013, 04:03:55 PM
errrrrr....career over

pretty much. amazing to me that eevn if you grew up some bumfarg hick which i assume he did, you'd think after being around 90% black dudes your whole career your attitude would change.

hes def one of those guys who likes black people but cant stand stillupfronts.....sort of like dio....like I guarantee he calls pimp a stillupfront all the time when hes with his boys....but says jason avant is a really cool dood
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Just consider it a badge of honor.  Oh and anyone of my generation who says they haven't said stillupfront or told a racist joke or laughed at one is either a liar or the savior Todd's people have been waiting for.

Rome

shorebird

If his dumb ass wants to fight, I'm sure there are some defensive players ready to lay him out. What an idiot. To say something stupid like jumping a fence to fight people is stupid enough, then to use the N word takes it to another level of idiocy.

Cut him and be done with him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on August 01, 2013, 06:11:12 AM
You're calling me a racist now?

not at all....you stereotype a lot...and put a certain kind of black person in a box...if they are loud or cocky or rock ice rap ect...but you def arent racist...pre conceived notions id call it....we all have them

Quote from: Rome on August 01, 2013, 07:41:02 AM
Oh and anyone of my generation who says they haven't said stillupfront or told a racist joke or laughed at one is either a liar or the savior Todd's people have been waiting for.

i one billion percent have never uttered that word unless i was singing along to a rap song

also racist jokes arent funny....jokes about race can be hilarious tho...but who the hell would laugh at a racist joke??...remember romey its all about intent

SunMo

and lol at comparing a moment of true anger and hatred with telling a racist joke
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on August 01, 2013, 08:26:48 AM
and lol at comparing a moment of true anger and hatred with telling a racist joke

yeah i didnt feel like getting into how horrible of an analogy it was

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2013, 08:23:55 AM
i one billion percent have never uttered that word unless i was singing along to a rap song

Hahaha! For Christ sakes, you obviously have no idea how farging dumb that sounds. Even if singing it, your using it in the same context as the writer. It's no different than someone white using the excuse that black people say it all the time in rap songs.

Then there's the fact that your stupid for listening to rap in the first place. Especially the kind that you rap, not sing, dumbass, the N word too.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on August 01, 2013, 08:32:35 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 01, 2013, 08:23:55 AM

Hahaha! For Christ sakes, you obviously have no idea how farging dumb that sounds. Even if singing it, your using it in the same context as the writer. It's no different than someone white using the excuse that black people say it all the time in rap songs.

clueless elder says things...what on gods earth are you even saying....i honestly dont understand

if you are repeating someone elses words of course you are using it in the same context as the person who originally wrote it

if you are reading a book that has the n word in it are you supposed to skip over it?

or are you someone who thinks its ok for mark twain to use it but not for lil wayne

is this an old white guy hates rap thing?

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on August 01, 2013, 08:32:35 AM
Then there's the fact that your stupid for listening to rap in the first place. Especially the kind that you rap, not sing, dumbass, the N word too.

theres my boy

solid edit id say

shorebird

shorebird

Your actually not much better than Paula Dean. You'll sit in your house rapping the N word over and over, and then jump on your soap box when a white person says it. All because, and this is good, I've never said that word ever unless I was singing along with a rap song.

farging dumbass.

ice grillin you

shorebird

When did you start being religious?