Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Reports coming out that Josh Harris is looking to buy the Devils.

lol is he trying to get run outta town?

MDS

true or false he gets a free pass for life if you get an invite to one of his hamptons orgies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 07, 2013, 08:30:52 PM
Reports coming out that Josh Harris is looking to buy the Devils.

lol is he trying to get run outta town?

he trying to run the sixers out of town....sixers will be playing in the prudential center within five years
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Looks like Spurs assistant Brett Brown is the lucky winner

Sgt PSN

I'd let Pop's scrote coach this team before most of the other available candidates, so I'm pretty excited about them hiring 1 of his assistants. 

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

imo if he takes the job its only because the sixer brass has told him they are going to do whatever it takes to tank as hard as possible to get him a franchise guy in wiggy....so if he ends up the coach i think its a great thing for that reason

PhillyPhreak54

I'm more worried about the owner buying the Devils and then trying to move the Sixers

MDS

hes not moving the sixers to become the number 3 team in ny...it doesnt make any sense. the nba board of govs would never allow it even. the farg you talking about.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

NBA wouldn't let the Kings move from the Sacramento market.

ice grillin you

in the sacramento case the owners sided with an ex nba player over a no name potential buyer

josh harris' has mad influence and pull in nyc where the league is based...he runs the biggest private equity fund in the world...im not saying 100% he wants to move the team but hes a powerful dood and if he does want to move the team to newark its going to happen...plus even tho its Newark its still new York to rich pompous manhatten doods...they don't even know where philly is

MDS

if that happens someone tell AI...dude would get one of his boys on it and that would be it

ice grillin you

MDS

Sgt PSN