Sixers 2013 Off-Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2013, 02:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

I was just a month away from turning 7 when they won.  I remember watching it, but not very vividly.  I remember Mo's dunk at the end.  And I remember being excited for a few minutes and then I probably went to go play with my GI Joes or something, which is probably not all that different than the way I'd react if they won a championship now, either.  Must.  Stop.  Cobra.   

reese125

The Sixers are eyeing Nuggets assistant Melvin Hunt and Heat assistant David Fizdale for their head coach opening, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.

PhillyPhreak54

reese125

ice grillin you

last ten number 11 overall picks

meyers leonard
klay thompson
cole aldrich
terrance williams
jerryd bayless
acie law
jj reddick
fran vasquez
andris beidrins
mickael pietrus

best all time either reggie miller or kiki vandeweigh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Eskin reporting Adam Aron is out as CEO

Sgt PSN

Don't know if this is good or bad.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sixers are denying that Aron is out.

This would be hilarious to see Eskin get it massively wrong

MDS

billy wagner was never a phillie, the farg you talking about
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Aron hasn't been doing a good job. Then again, he's marketing a bad team which is more or less disconnected from its fanbase, and essentially nothing has happened to give the fans any reason to be optimistic about the future. Can't be easy to market that. Then again, how out of touch do you have to be to think Philly fans want this shtein:

PhillyPhreak54

I thought he'd made a decent effort to try to put some luster on a team no one gives a shtein about. It ultimately came down to the horrendous team keeping people away. I dig his enthusiasm.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 24, 2013, 09:21:51 PM
Sixers are denying that Aron is out.

This would be hilarious to see Eskin get it massively wrong

hes gone....at least as far as ceo goes....eskin got it first but he was hardly the only person to report it

scott oneil is coming in...so aron is at least going to be moved....more wall street to broad street
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN